+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax or Anyone who can guide in obtaining pcc from ksa and uae.plz help

shahpari

Jan 11, 2012
Hi!!!
I know there are so many people who might have been in the same situation.We have to submit pcc from uae and ksa.I wrote a letter to uae embassy,they have guided me as in to obtain fingerprints, have them notarized and then have them certified by state secretary and then have them sent along with old passport copy and the visa page.There are two problems how can we notarize fingerprints and how do we certify them and then the most important part my husband has misplaced his cancelled old passport.Plzzzzzzzz help me with info.I have already cleared my interview and I hv to submit these with my medicals.Plz any info will be really appreciated.

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
for UAE, it depends from whch emirate was the residency visa issued.

I've got mine from Sharjah Police (because my residency is from Sharjah) and was very easy. Just submit passport and National ID copy (take your originals with you just they want to see them) along with 2 photos and AED 50 fees and within 2-3 days you will get the PCC.

For Sharjah, they ask for No Objection Letter from your sponsor / employer.

I think in Dubai the procedure should be similar. If you have your National ID I think you don't need to make finger prints because you'd have already done it when you applied for the National ID.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Process for UAE is:

1. Get your Finger Prints
2. Get Certficate of Acknowledegment from a Notary Public
3. Get it authenticated from the secretary of state office
4. Send above documents to state for authentication
5. When you receive authenticated documents back send the documents to UAE Embassy
6. Mail the documents to Dubai police or send it to someone in Dubai who can personally go to Dubai police office
7. You do need copy of your dubai visa

Call Dubai police. They may tell you if they will be able to issue a police certficate without a copy of your Dubai visa.
Information for the whole process is available on UAE embassy website and Dubai Police website.

Good luck

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahpari said:
Hi!!!
I know there are so many people who might have been in the same situation.We have to submit pcc from uae and ksa.I wrote a letter to uae embassy,they have guided me as in to obtain fingerprints, have them notarized and then have them certified by state secretary and then have them sent along with old passport copy and the visa page.There are two problems how can we notarize fingerprints and how do we certify them and then the most important part my husband has misplaced his cancelled old passport.Plzzzzzzzz help me with info.I have already cleared my interview and I hv to submit these with my medicals.Plz any info will be really appreciated.
Hi shahpari,

To apply for a PCC for your husband through the Saudi Embassy in your country, he should submit a copy of his iqama and his passport with original Saudi Visa. In the absence of these proof of his previous residency in KSA, it would not be easy to get a Saudi PCC. However, try for the mercy of the Saudi Embassy or consulate officials, with available documents.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anybody guide who received uae pcc from outside UAE got back the fingerprints card(which u sent) alongwith the PCC application

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Hi all!
I need to get a police character certificate from Sharjah, UAE.
Thing is, I lived there for 9 months after my 18th birthday, and this was back in 1997. After that I settled in Pakistan, for higher education and job.

Now How can I get my PCC? I cannot go there, and I hear it is very difficult to get it via mail, as the UAE departments tend to loose it.
I know the procedure, even got my finger prints attested from Sindh Police/UAE Embassy/Foreign affairs.

Just want to know how to get UAE/Sharjah PCC while I'm in Pakistan. Any contacts, help ill be really appreciated.
My Father and Sister are still there. Also have my old buddies there. But all of them get the same answer from Dubai and Sharjah police "The berson has to be in UAE to get the PCC. We cannot issue a PCC in His/Her absence."

Thanks and regards,

Khanaali