+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

qchem your INBOX is full!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Delete some messages so that i can reply to your query.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy your inbox is full can you please delete your messages so that i can reply to your query...

Cheers
Saki

HomeSick

May 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2010
AOR Received.
May 20th, 2010
Med's Done....
December 12, 2009
yeah having the same problem qchem
heres the answer to ur question:

Sorry for the slow reply, i don't check this site that often.
I will look into your question a little more in the morning, but what i can remember from the top of my head and remember i am the "principle applicant" NOT the sponsor:

Originals:
-Canadian Marriage Certificate (Or you can have an Egyptian Marriage certificate, Translated from the Ministry of Interior and notarized from The Ministry of Exterior)
-Birth Certificate (Notarized from the Sigil Al Madini AND Ministry of Exterior and Translated from the Ministry of Health)
-Egyptian Police Clearance (Translated from The Ministry of Interior and Notarized from the Ministry of Exterior)
-Family Composition Form a.k.a. family booklet or "Keshf Ahly" (Notarized from Sigil Al Madini AND Ministry of Exterior, Translated from Ministry of Interior)
- And of course all original Application forms and immigration size photos.

***Be Sure to Translate the Documents BEFORE you notarize them (saves you the trouble of running around cairo, which is not fun... at all.

What you need exactly differs from person to person. Like if u have children, you'll have to do a lot more running around. Me, I had to get Canadian Police Clearances because i was living in Canada for 6 years. I am a 21 Year old Male and my 20 year old wife is sponsoring me. Everyone has their own story.
If you have any further questions, i'll try my best to help you out. I've run around a lot in cairo and port said finishing paper and it's a complete nightmare i never want to go thru again. I just wish someone could have told me the exact places to go to get my things done from the beginning rather than finding out the hard way. I'll help you out as much as u need, cause if i gained anything from the mess i've been through here, it's the knowledge to warn others of what to look out for.

Anyways, i wish you the best of luck and an easy time,
Omar