kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/qatar.asp

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=how+long+to+get+qatar+pcc+site:www.canadavisa.com&client=tablet-android-lenovo&prmd=mnsiv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPlLq21fTSAhVpCsAKHVhYCvMQrQIITCgEMAQ&biw=800&bih=1280

feby

May 28, 2014
Hi,
Presently i'm in Manitoba (Canada) and want to know the process involved in getting Qatar PCC. I have friends in Qatar, what all documents do I have to send it to my friends for submitting my application ? If they submit the application directly to the Qatar embassy does it make any difference in the processing time.

Thanks in advance,

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Hi guys,

Just to help all of you regarding Qatar PCC, I have finally got it after trying different methods so here is the simplest way if you dont want to get into trouble of power of attorney and hassle of visiting Qatarother, so below is my case

I was in qatar for 9 months on a resident permit,

Method:
Send all the documents to following address through any express mail service

Documents required:
1. Letter in the name of director of Ceid explaining all the requirements and exit entry dates to qatar.
2. Resident visa copy
3. Passport copy
4. Pics(not mandatory)
5. Finger prints are not required if you were on resident permit and ur fp were colle ted before by qatar authorities.
6. 150 Qatari Riyal Fees inside the envelope

Addresse:
contact person Mr. Mohammed ALbadri extn 2346607

ADDRESS:

Ministry of the Interior

Department of Criminal Evidences and Information – Salwa road

Zone no:55, Area no:30

PO Box 23004 phone : 2346737-2346717

It will hardly take 10 days to deliver at your address. drop a message at ceid@moi.gov.qa for any tracking of documents or other confusions. They reply after a day.

Best of luck.

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Can we submit our Post ITA docs without dependent's Qatar PCC along with LOE for not getting the same? The PCC issue is in progress but my deadline for submitting docs have arrived and I think it will take sometime to obtain PCC. Is this acceptable with LOE and recipts for Qatar PCC.
Thanks in advance. Appreciate your reply.

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Can we submit our Post ITA docs without dependent's Qatar PCC along with LOE for not getting the same? The PCC issue is in progress but my deadline for submitting docs have arrived and I think it will take sometime to obtain PCC. Is this acceptable with LOE and recipts for Qatar PCC.
Thanks in advance. Appreciate your reply.
Any help with this query guys? I'm in need of this on an urgent basis. my ita deadline is next week wednesday. plz help out.

Rnsh

Nov 6, 2018
I guess if you know someone living in Qatar .Then you can issue a power of attorney or a nomination letter to apply for PCC from local embassy.Specify nominees qatar id and passport details in letter.This can then be used along with all your documentation to apply for your pcc in your behalf.The application should be made in CEID office

umhz111

Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys,

Just to help all of you regarding Qatar PCC, I have finally got it after trying different methods so here is the simplest way if you dont want to get into trouble of power of attorney and hassle of visiting Qatarother, so below is my case

Method:

Documents required:
1. Letter in the name of director of Ceid explaining all the requirements and exit entry dates to qatar.
2. Resident visa copy
3. Passport copy
4. Pics(not mandatory)
5. Finger prints are not required if you were on resident permit and ur fp were colle ted before by qatar authorities.

Addresse:

ADDRESS:

Ministry of the Interior

It will hardly take 10 days to deliver at your address. drop a message at ceid@moi.gov.qa for any tracking of documents or other confusions. They reply after a day.

Best of luck.
Hi,
Thanks for sharing the information. 10 days is not bad.
I am applying for Canadian Citizenship and i need the certificate for this purpose.
How will they send the certificate back. do i have to send an paid envelop with the documents or does these 150 QAR cover the charges for the courier?
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Method:

Documents required:
2. Resident visa copy
3. Passport copy
4. Pics(not mandatory)

Addresse:

ADDRESS:

Ministry of the Interior

Best of luck.
Hi, how I sent email to ceid about this and they are requiring USD 50 for processing + courier fees for return. Do we need to give this as cash payment?
Also, I had previously secured PCC, do I need to submit fingerprinting?
thank you

Ayda Habiba

Jul 6, 2021
Hi,
Anyone can help pleas, I am applying for PCC from Qatar via express mail
How will they send the certificate back. do i have to send an paid envelop with the documents or does these 50$ cover the charges for the courier?
Regards

Ayda Habiba

Jul 6, 2021
Hi,
Thanks for sharing the information. 10 days is not bad.
I am applying for Canadian Citizenship and i need the certificate for this purpose.
How will they send the certificate back. do i have to send an paid envelop with the documents or does these 150 QAR cover the charges for the courier?
Regards,
I have the same question anyone can help please

Ayda Habiba

Jul 6, 2021
Hi guys
Anyone can help please, I am applying for PCC from Qatar via express mail
How will they send the certificate back. do i have to send an paid envelop with the documents or does these 50$ cover the charges for the courier?
Regards

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys
Anyone can help please, I am applying for PCC from Qatar via express mail
Regards
Try these below trusted 3rd parties:

1. https://www.sheenservices.com/
2. https://www.afreno.com/

I suggest the 1st one, very response and cooperative, and yes they are helpful and guide right through the entire process. If still doubt, message me direct.

Good luck!!!