+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC - Tricky Situation

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
At times PCC without dates are issued.
PCC without a date is also accepted by CIC. But it should have a date of issue mentioning validity.
If you are specific about getting a PCC mentioning the dates visit CEID Salwa road office and speak to Captain or any officer and not to the guys in reception. They will surely be able to help you.

many thanks for your reply ... but I'm in UAE now and as per the present scenario I won't b able travel qatar .... but u sure that qatar CEID issue PCC without dates also?
ya in my PCC date of issue is mentioned

steff_dem

May 4, 2017
Hi all,

My husband has got a QR pcc with only dates mentioned for employment visa.the initial days of stay has not been mentioned in d pcc.could this be a reason for rejection.his is UAE so its difficult to get another Qatar pcc from uae

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hello all, I'm in a similar situation. I've been on Business Visa for 6 months and later on Family visit visa for around a year (with breaks in between once the 6 months period is completed, like travelling out of country to home country). Will the CEID Office in Qatar issue a PCC for me from the beginning (as a business visitor) until present date if I go to Qatar and apply in person? Anyone who has faced a similar situation ? I've another 45 days or so pending to submit my final docs to CIC post ITA. Thank you in advance.

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hello Everyone,

Good Day!

I got my ITA on 22 Feb 2017 and filed my PR on 26 April 2017.

I resided in Qatar from 11 November 2011 - 08 April 2015. I have applied for PCC and got it within a month from the Embassy of Qatar, Abudhabi, UAE.

Here comes the tricky part, Initially I entered Qatar on a e-business visa and continued my stay i.e. from 11 Nov 2011 - 24 Jan 2012. I got my work permit on 25 Jan 2012, now to my surprise Qatar authorities have issued a PCC based on work permit dates i.e. from 25 Jan 2012 - 08 April 2015. My worry is all about the initial days where I was on business visa. Will that be a problem, Can I explain the immigration officer if asked.

What should I do?

Please guide me.

Thank you,
Chaitanya
Always and I repeat it again, Always exit the country once your business/tourist/visit visa is changed to employment visa!
This affects alot of people at alot of places. I visited Qatar 13 times before I got it’s RP. I intentionally exited the country even when it wasn’t mandatory, and once I filed my case, things went smooth as butter.

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hello all, I'm in a similar situation. I've been on Business Visa for 6 months and later on Family visit visa for around a year (with breaks in between once the 6 months period is completed, like travelling out of country to home country). Will the CEID Office in Qatar issue a PCC for me from the beginning (as a business visitor) until present date if I go to Qatar and apply in person? Anyone who has faced a similar situation ? I've another 45 days or so pending to submit my final docs to CIC post ITA. Thank you in advance.
Hello Guys, Can you please shed some light on the above issue in obtaining Qatar PCC. It would be really helpful. TIA

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hello Guys, Can you please shed some light on the above issue in obtaining Qatar PCC. It would be really helpful. TIA
Hello Guys, Can I submit my Post ITA Docs without my spouse's PCC? and then submit it later on once I get it.
What is the time frame that is allowed for re-submitting this one document. Will CIC VO accept this and consider if I submit an LOE for not submitting my spouse's Qatar PCC? Please reply. In urgent need for an advise. TIA.

immigrant_pulsar

Dec 29, 2017
Dear all,

Can anyone advise how did he/she go about it finally. Even my Qatar PCC is issued for the period of work visa / RP only and doesn't cover the period under visit visa. Would this PCC and an explanation through LOE be convincing enough to CIC?

Thank you in advance.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Always and I repeat it again, Always exit the country once your business/tourist/visit visa is changed to employment visa!
This affects alot of people at alot of places. I visited Qatar 13 times before I got it’s RP. I intentionally exited the country even when it wasn’t mandatory, and once I filed my case, things went smooth as butter.
I didn't quite get you? So did you manage to get the PCC on your visit/ business visa?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Dear all,

Can anyone advise how did he/she go about it finally. Even my Qatar PCC is issued for the period of work visa / RP only and doesn't cover the period under visit visa. Would this PCC and an explanation through LOE be convincing enough to CIC?

Thank you in advance.
Guys -

I am facing somewhat a similar issue, will really appreciate if someone can guide. The CEID is adamant and will not issue PCC on visit/ business visa.

I for sane reasons cannot visit Qatar for this purpose only, nor do I have any there in Qatar.

Has anyone till now been able to get PCC for the full duration of visit visa?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Also, I know someone (in my whatsapp group) who got rejected recently due to 1 week difference and in your case its 2 months
Can you connect me with that person? What did he do after rejection? the pcc qatar is a nightmare, and there is no progress whatsoever!

will appreciate your help and guidance to connect with me with your friend, so I can ask him about this challenge.

thanks.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I have a similar but different proble with my wife's pcc from qatar. Her DOB in qatar pcc is incorrect. When she was in qatar over 15 years ago, she had incorrect DOB on her passport and qatar's visa. She later changed her DOB on her passport and she has paperwork to show that. She even has a copy of her qatar visa showing incorrect DOB. Qatar wont issue a pcc with her corrected dob. They will only issue one with dob in their file. Will this be an issue, if i provide an LOE with explanation and proper paperwork?
Hi...I'm facing a similar issue, were you able to get PCC for visit visa durations?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi...​
even i'm facing same:eek:..
between 5th Aug 2014 and 17th Nov2017 I visited Qatar 5 times on business visa and cumulatively stayed 15months...each time less than 90days...
now I'm clueless on how to proceed as my mail to Qatar embassy didn't get any response and when my brother visited the CID office,they refused stating that PCC can't be issued...:(
--
I'm trying to get a letter stating 'pcc cannot be issued as I was not a residence permit holder

Hi...I'm facing a similar issue, were you able to get PCC for visit visa duration?

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you connect me with that person? What did he do after rejection? the pcc qatar is a nightmare, and there is no progress whatsoever!

will appreciate your help and guidance to connect with me with your friend, so I can ask him about this challenge.

thanks.

I am no longer part of that whats app group..can't even remember name of the person