WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello ,

As most of you know that I saw DM on 22nd Feb, however my immigration agent says that they have not yet received any letter from LA VO regarding Decision Made status. All other who saw DM that same week has got there letters.

I called my agent asked them they always they have not recvd any letter yet. I wrote them 3 emails they never replied on email. When I call them they just tell it verbally.

My application was strong enough (atleast that's what I think). I m being little suspicious here and I think any body else who is in my shoes will think same. I am thinking what if my agent got any letter from them to provide any info and they didnt forwarded that info to us which made us loose this opportunity. And probably that letter from VO after DM status contains that info, and hence or agent is hiding from us that they have not received any letter yet.

I need to know the reason so that if there is any thing that VO needed, we can atleast try again and appeal for it, regardless of our agent forgetting to send that info to us. But agent not replying to email and when I call they tell us over phone make me suspicious. Although I have requested CAPIS note but it will take its time. And I dont think there is any other way which can give us our CAPIS report fast.

Please suggest what should I do in this case? Any help any input will help us a lot, at least I will be at peace that I did everything I could, before just blindly accepting the fact.

And yes I did write an email to LA VO also regarding DM, but I have not got any response from them as well. I have read in this forum somewhere that in case of DM they never reply. You have to just wait for your letter.

Thanks.

Tim Hunter

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/01/ 2012.
AOR Received.
29/02/2012.
Med's Request
12/07/2012.
Med's Done....
30/07/2012
Passport Req..
22/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2012
dont be a smug... wont u accept suggestions from anyone else...