+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Q] - Any one got Study Permit approved in Singapore Post Covid Application

Kaur amrit

Oct 20, 2020
Hey koelia did u get the canada visa? If got then congratulations first and what was ur status in sg student or worker ?

Koelia

Aug 12, 2020
Hey koelia did u get the canada visa? If got then congratulations first and what was ur status in sg student or worker ?
Yes, I received my Passport Request on Nov 3 (July Applicant). I did my Bachelors here in SG, student visa.
I agree with you on your concern for *country ties* ...U need to mention it convincingly on your SOP that u will go back to your *home country* and not SG because u have no valid Visa to return to SG once u leave. Also, after Bachelors u cannot go for pg diploma since its a lower level degree, you need to convince them hard to show that u have strong reasons to go for pg diploma and not Masters (a logical progression after Unergrad).

Kaur amrit

Oct 20, 2020
Yes, I received my Passport Request on Nov 3 (July Applicant). I did my Bachelors here in SG, student visa.
I agree with you on your concern for *country ties* ...U need to mention it convincingly on your SOP that u will go back to your *home country* and not SG because u have no valid Visa to return to SG once u leave. Also, after Bachelors u cannot go for pg diploma since its a lower level degree, you need to convince them hard to show that u have strong reasons to go for pg diploma and not Masters (a logical progression after Unergrad).
Thanks alot Koelia
If u get any update regarding visa please let me know...

Kaur amrit

Oct 20, 2020
Hey koelia can you please share your documents that u attach for applying visa and what about financial documents.
And one more thing in SOP which strong reason you mentioned?