+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Putting wrong result date since Celpip test result date automatically renew when download again

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
Hi all

I have encountered some issues about the celpip test result date

when I fill in my EE profile, I downloaded the celpip score sheet from website again and the signing date renew to the date I downloaded, so at that time I just filled the test result date section with that day.

Now I receive ITA, and realize that day is not my official score released date, would this causes some issues?

I have checked the help button again for test result date; it said,
“What date did you get your language test results? This could also be the date the testing official signed them.”

Since it stated that it could also be the date that testing official signed them, so I assume this is alright? I can keep the “wrong” date since this date is printed on my digital celpip score report?

Or will suggest me to change to actual test result date and attach LOE?

will be really thankful if anyone had same situation before could share some experience.
Thanks!

Last edited:

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hi all

I have encountered some issues about the celpip test result date

when I fill in my EE profile, I downloaded the celpip score sheet from website again and the signing date renew to the date I downloaded, so at that time I just filled the test result date section with that day.

Now I receive ITA, and realize that day is not my official score released date, would this causes some issues?

I have checked the help button again for test result date; it said,
“What date did you get your language test results? This could also be the date the testing official signed them.”

Since it stated that it could also be the date that testing official signed them, so I assume this is alright? I can keep the “wrong” date since this date is printed on my digital celpip score report?

Or will suggest me to change to actual test result date and attach LOE?

will be really thankful if anyone had same situation before could share some experience.
Thanks!
Did you find answer to this? I am in the same situation. The test result date gets changed every time the result time is downloaded.