+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP File on November 30, 2013 & CIC Received File on November 04, 2014
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
File Transferred to NDVO on May 13, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical on May 29, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
jong0816 said:
Hi,...my medical was updated just recently (March 2015) it took 3 months to update at ECAS...but my husband (the principal applicant) received e mail again from CIC,medical request again for me alone..our kids are not included..it was dated May 6,2015.I called at IOM MAKATI for appointment..bu when I went there some staff got confuse..He took all my proof of documents like the receipt of repeat x-ray,last record of medical request,my sputum result and all necessary documents...He brought it inside,no idea to whom he discussed it..they had a long discussion inside the clinic..they told me to disregard the request because my medical still valid...also confirmed from the CIC Manila to disregard the request...2 weeks ago my husband called to CIC Canada to explain about my medical,the officer says that thE medical is under review...Right now we haven't receive PPR request..but on E CAS shown decision made JUNE 12,2015...we are Feb.06,2014 AINP applicant.. thanks!
Congrats

Its Approved, You will soon hear good news over your emails... May you will get email of PPR by tomorrow in morning or during the day anytime... But its approved so be calm and happy... Just let me know when your status got changed to Medical has been receivdd..

jong0816

Jun 12, 2015
Waiting Winni said:
Congrats

Its Approved, You will soon hear good news over your emails... May you will get email of PPR by tomorrow in morning or during the day anytime... But its approved so be calm and happy... Just let me know when your status got changed to Medical has been receivdd..
Hi...were hoping to get PPR soon..many of FEBRUARY applicant got DM last Friday and we are the lucky one.
Here's my timeline:
Received application.....FEB.06,2014
Medical request.............SEPT. 2014
Medical done.................SEPT.09,2014
SPUTUM........................SEPT.10, 11, 12 (3 Days)
Repeat X Ray.................Dec.10,2014
In Process......................March 11,2015
Medical received.......... no date at E CAS
Medical Request again...May 06,2015....but told to disregard the request because medical still valid
Follow up call to CIC to update my medical...June 02,2015
Decision Made:...............June 12,2015 (last Friday)

That's all,thank you..hopefully you'll get yours soon.GOODLUCK!

andy_7830

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi jong0816,

Look strange DM with out a PPR. It looks negative to me, I very wish I am wrong and I am sponsoring parent not on PNP.

Andy

andy_7830

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi ivan28,

Yours: May 23 2015 my Medical update was sent to CEM
May 28 2015 Medical Received.

That is so fast. I looked online for our application until now no changes. Medical received a good, very good sign on your application.

Andy

jong0816

Jun 12, 2015
andy_7830 said:
Hi jong0816,

Look strange DM with out a PPR. It looks negative to me, I very wish I am wrong and I am sponsoring parent not on PNP.

Andy
Hi,
There are many February nominee applicant that got DM last Friday (June 12,2015) and we are the lucky one..visit the FEBRUARY PNP FORUM..AND it took 3 weeks and even 1 month to get PPR..PNP applicant that got DM last month (MAY) haven't receive PPR until now...it took so long,and those lucky one got 1 or 2 days only..just visit the thread for you to understand.wait for your turn..Goodluck!

tetski

Mar 26, 2014
Hi All,

We are October 2014 CIC applicant
We did our medicals last June 1 2015
we received a message from the hospital that my husband got PTB and we are told to wait for an Email from Manila Embassy for further action.
I guess we have to be more patient for the next 6 mos.
At first I am in denial stage but now, i am staring to accept it.

jong0816

Jun 12, 2015
Waiting Winni said:
Congrats

hi,thank you so much from your positive views...,We (family)got PPr today.

jong0816

Jun 12, 2015
tetski said:
Hi All,

We are October 2014 CIC applicant
We did our medicals last June 1 2015
we received a message from the hospital that my husband got PTB and we are told to wait for an Email from Manila Embassy for further action.
I guess we have to be more patient for the next 6 mos.
At first I am in denial stage but now, i am staring to accept it.
Don't worry,me too got the same feeling..I can't accept that the panel physician told me that I have a suspicious tb..but undergone 3 days sputum(result negative) second opinion (result negative)repeat x-ray after 3months (result negative) after updated my medical at CIC last JUNE,2015 we got decision made June 12,2015 (ECAS) got PPR today -June 20,2015

GOODLUCK!!! soon you'll get yours.

Brieanna

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
jong0816 said:
Don't worry,me too got the same feeling..I can't accept that the panel physician told me that I have a suspicious tb..but undergone 3 days sputum(result negative) second opinion (result negative)repeat x-ray after 3months (result negative) after updated my medical at CIC last JUNE,2015 we got decision made June 12,2015 (ECAS) got PPR today -June 20,2015

Wow! That's a good news! Congratulations!

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
andy_7830 said:
Hello ivan28,

Yes my mother had 6 months treatment at St lukes and possible extension depends on xray and sputum test result. It is costly we don't have house in manila imagine my sister and mother need to stay for 6 months for everyday/weekdays treatment.

Ellen is correct bcg make skin test positive.
Now a days what they are doing at public health clinic in Vancouver if you are not expose to tuberculosis skin test below 10 size of lump they let you clear but if you are expose like example job below 10 size is positive and you need to undergo xray. If something wrong on xray I think a year treatment by injection. This is what I know I am not a patient.

Andy
Hi Andy,

you might be able to shed me some light here. here's my previous post which I still need an answer.

I seriously need some advise regarding my mom's case. She's in the process of doing her medical and because she was diagnose earlier with TB last January 2015,
so she's been on medication for 5 months now.

our LVO is Manila, Philippines. need to mention this because this is very case specific and other members from the Philippines may have some good input and experience similar to our case.

We received medical request from CIC June 9, 2015 and they were just given 30 days to comply.
She went for medical with St. Lukes on June 12, 2015 with my brother and father. Dad and Bro were cleared
while mom of course need to do a lot of testing due to her current medical condition.

She was asked to be backed for sputum test which will be done on June 29, 30, and July 1. that's fine.
but aside from that, they require my mom that her medication should be doctor supervised. St. Lukes have presented two options:
- Option#1: She needs to come to St. Lukes every day and take the medicine infront of a nurse or a Doctor at St. Lukes
- Option#2: She can see a private doctor near her place but will have to report to St. Lukes once every month

Which is fine. We can just choose Option#2 since she lives far (she's from Cavite). but here's the problem - St. Lukes advised us that
if we don't choose Option#1, they have to indicate "refusal to undergo medication under St. Lukes".
I find this very concerning. it sounds like they were already endorsing a bad case to CIC in that manner.

I would really be interested if anybody from this group (Philippines specific) has the same case? or anybody from this group who chose
option#2? was there a problem with CIC afterwards? does this mean that when you chose option#2 - your case is already dead, I mean application denied?

Please help...your experience is well worth sharing for people like me in this situation. We need to decide before my mom goes for her 3 day sputum test.

Thank you all and goodluck everyone! we will be patiently waiting for your replies.

tetski

Mar 26, 2014
jong0816 said:

HI JONG,

Medical Done last June 01 2015, then after 3 weeks I received a text message for NHSI asking the health history of my husband, if he had TB, then I called them. They said there was an abnormal findings on his xray and we have to wait for an email form the Embassy for the next step, since they already forwarded the result to Manila Embassy. We did a sputum test here in local hospital and the result was Negative. Is it possible not to undergo 6 months treatment if ever the sputum test would be negative?

My online status is now IN PROCESS.

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Hi everybody!

Its been a while, im one of the applicant with so much nightmares and my patience comes to an end because of waiting and medication of my husband in the ohilippines But God is really good. My husband is with me now and his surveillance went well. After he did his xray here in canada, he declared clear and fine. His been here 5 months now..

Good luck to those has medical surveillance. Dont loose hope. Wear your shield of patience. :)

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
I have one question to all Please help me with the same resolution.

I had a TB in 2009-10 and it was cured in 2011 June

Earlier in May 29th I went for the medical and on June 09 I got remedical request from Visa office and I had done with 3 days sputum and waiting for August 29th for repeat chest x ray.

I have 6 chest x ray film which was took during my treatment of TB in the Year 2009-2011 and this all I have in physical form however doctor said they don't need this because hospital perform with eMedical and they will not upload this film to the your medical file number so wait till August 29th for repeat chest x ray but if i want to send them my physical chest x ray film to consider and compare with latest took chest x ray than it would be advisable to send to Visa office medical team by courier or should i wait till august 29th for repeat chest x ray

addie08

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Mar-14(SINP) 06-Feb-15(PR) Received by CIC (11-Feb-15)
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
XEP 01-May-15 EP&UCI 04-Jun-15
Med's Request
06-Jun-2015 RPRF Request 13-July-2015 Paid 19-July-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015 Furtherance done 24-Sept-2015
Passport Req..
05-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015 Visa on hand 04-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
soon
Done with our medicals at IOM last june 23. Unfortunately i need to undergo sputum test which is scheduled on june 29,30 and july 1. The panel physician told me that there was a suspicion of inactive TB. This stresses me and my husband so much because of the delays in our application this will cause. Im just so worried because i read from previous posts that even the test turned out negative result, some are still required to undergo 6 months treatment which is so unreasonable.

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hello Seniors

Please help me I want to know that shall I send Chest X Ray film to Visa office directly to consider my chest x ray with recent one instead ask me to go for repeat chest x ray

I have 6 chest x ray film which was took during my TB treatment in 2010-2011 and last 2 chest x ray is same as recent one so I strongly believe to send them but doctor didn't accepted it since it was not in digital copy and they are working for eMedical so they need it should be digital copy only to download to the eMedical File however I thought one idea to send all this to directly to visa office for their consideration if they will accept and compare this to current chest x ray than sure I will get relief of atleast one month and get faster PPR

Please friend advise what should I do now should I send them all chest x ray or wait for repeat chest x ray