+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Processing time?!

James John

Jul 18, 2014
PRTD Processing time in VFS global khobar, saudi arabia. I need help from the Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds, will that delay anything?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

James John said:
PRTD Processing time in VFS global khobar, saudi arabia. I need help from the Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds, will that delay anything?
1. If it was a straightforward PRTD application, i.e. you met your PR obligations, about a week or two.
2. If you are applying for H.& C. considerations and haven't meet your obligations, then the processing time goes out the window.

nessiarx

Feb 27, 2016
Hello,

Is it possible to apply argent application with variant two?

Thank you in advance!

PMM said:
HI

1. If it was a straightforward PRTD application, i.e. you met your PR obligations, about a week or two.
2. If you are applying for H.& C. considerations and haven't meet your obligations, then the processing time goes out the window.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nessiarx said:
Hello,

Is it possible to apply argent application with variant two?

Thank you in advance!
1. No, if you are not meeting your RO requirements, then your PRTD will not be processed urgently.

nessiarx

Feb 27, 2016
Thank you very much for your answer.

I've just seen that H&C cases Processing time is 38 month.
Is it true? I mean why it's so long?

Thank you!

PMM said:
Hi

1. No, if you are not meeting your RO requirements, then your PRTD will not be processed urgently.

James John

Jul 18, 2014
If you apply for a the humanitarian and compassionate grounds through PRTD it will take much less than this. Almost 2-5 months if not a bit more

nessiarx

Feb 27, 2016
Thank's,

but the problem is that my studies begin 27 of June. (90% of studies are payed)
I need or to give up my status or to wait these months without an guarantee.
Do you think they can do exemptions in my case?

James John said:
If you apply for a the humanitarian and compassionate grounds through PRTD it will take much less than this. Almost 2-5 months if not a bit more

James John

Jul 18, 2014
In the letter for the humanitarian and compassionate grounds mention the date when your university starts. Plus try and if you found it took lots of time, withdraw your application.

nessiarx

Feb 27, 2016
Thank you very much!

James John said:
In the letter for the humanitarian and compassionate grounds mention the date when your university starts. Plus try and if you found it took lots of time, withdraw your application.

fayella9

Apr 30, 2016
hi! I'm literally in the same situation as you! I got into Uft, UBC and Waterloo and I need to make a decision soon based on whether I get a PRTD or not :(( I applied on May 28th through VFS here in Dubai and still haven't heard back so getting worried. My brother got his in 2days back in 2011.
Have you received any reply yet?

fayella9

Apr 30, 2016
Maan, I need to pay my residence deposit for uoft by June 1st and I don't wanna pay it unless I can for sure know I can go back to Canada :( Which program are you in? My parents are sorta losing hope slowly and applying to unis here as backup now :l

fayella9

Apr 30, 2016
Also where is your current passport from? Someone told me the PRTD depends on which country your current passport is on and I think that can't be true :/ But it's like mine is from Bangladesh and there are quite a few bans here with that passport so really worried :l

James John

Jul 18, 2014
I applied for mechanical engineering what about you? I am jordanian. Btw forget the residence why don't you find any apartment to live in