+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from Karachi

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hey guys,

Just recently did my landing and came back before receiving my PR card. I wanted to know if anyone has applied for a PRTD from Karachi (Pakistan) and if yes, then how long did it take?

I’ll really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Reactions: masadaslam0001

OZJ

Feb 23, 2018
Hi

I didn't apply from Karachi but all applications from Pakistan go to Abu Dhabi for processing, the latest I heard was that it takes 8 to 12 weeks for processing.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Applied for a PRTD on Feb 22 2018, received the PRTD on March 15 2018, in about 20 days. I was a newly landed immigrant, came back without the PR card.

Mar 12, 2018
Hey guys,

Just recently did my landing and came back before receiving my PR card. I wanted to know if anyone has applied for a PRTD from Karachi (Pakistan) and if yes, then how long did it take?

Thanks
i hope that u would have received your PRTD by now, I would really appreciate if u can guide me with the docs u provided for it and how long it took them to issue you PRTD

Mar 12, 2018
Hey guys,

Thanks
Hi
Plz update how long it took u to receive the PRTD, I applied from Karachi as well.
Thanks