+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from Islamabad/Pakistan - 2018

Waqprtd

Apr 29, 2018
I
i did send an email on friday i didnt get any response...
after how many days u get reply?rfrom the MP
m getting depress now
I don't think they will reply to your email, you need to call them. Because that's how I did. And then they said we will contact you after 10 days.
Reply was it is still in process. Give me call at the end of May. That's all from MP

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I

I don't think they will reply to your email, you need to call them. Because that's how I did. And then they said we will contact you after 10 days.
Reply was it is still in process. Give me call at the end of May. That's all from MP
i was thinking the same to call them today will contact thrn through phone call...
i dont know why its taking too long as mine card was still valid for 2 years may be i submitted police report with my application its really really frustrating now

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
hi i got an email
I

hi got generic reply from the abu dhabi embasy as a result of my case specific inquiry

it says your application is currently in queue to be reviewed by an officer
last month when i got an email they says it is under reviewed by an officer...now it says in a queue?
what tat means.

Waqprtd

Apr 29, 2018
hi i got an email

hi got generic reply from the abu dhabi embasy as a result of my case specific inquiry

it says your application is currently in queue to be reviewed by an officer
last month when i got an email they says it is under reviewed by an officer...now it says in a queue?
what tat means.
Hello, what documents you had sent in support of residence obligation.
Financial statements, tax return or record of employment??

Waqprtd

Apr 29, 2018
Yes, I have sent emails both to VFS and Abu Dhabi and both just sent their generic messages. I really cannot understand why they would need so much time for this but I (in my own opinion) had applied early so that I would have no trouble travelling during the summer but I had no idea it would take this long.
Hi did you get your PRTD?
Please update

Waqprtd

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you for the update
I think 115 days are for PR CARD not for PRTD anyways just wait for couple more days. I hope you get your PRTD soon.