+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from India - 2024

nanaji0133

Mar 13, 2024
Nothing different it was non urgent request i guess not many people travel during these days so its faster if your case is not complex
Hi, can you please elaborate on what complex case means, can you please share what reason or documents you have applied? Thank you

Sukhpreet_singh

Jan 31, 2020
Hi, can you please elaborate on what complex case means, can you please share what reason or documents you have applied? Thank you
If you apply on basis of humanitarian ground have longer processing times. I gave reason of my grandmother's illness. Airline return ticket , ecopr, picture, canadian id - driving licens, employment records, all pages of passport and included forms.

nanaji0133

Mar 13, 2024
If you apply on basis of humanitarian ground have longer processing times. I gave reason of my grandmother's illness. Airline return ticket , ecopr, picture, canadian id - driving licens, employment records, all pages of passport and included forms.
Thank you so much for your response. I am traveling to India for medical diagnoses/checkup. Do I need to provide any documnets for this ?

preetha_benny

Mar 13, 2024
Hi Sukhpreeth.. congrats.. I am planning on applying, did you do anything special that u got it so soon.. I have an appointment that I cannot. Miss on second week of June and I am a bit anxious.
Update: I applied on March 22nd and got passport request on March 27th. Not an urgent request, applied from India.

preetha_benny

Mar 13, 2024
hi
Did you apply by yourself or with help of representative?
Hey.. I applied through immigration agent in Chennai.. Greentree Immigration services.. application process is really simple, but I have a newborn and did not have time to do it on my own. They charged 15k for this. No other go for me, so I went for paid service.