+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRRA

jassbaghri

Feb 17, 2023
I am refugee in America and my case was rejacketed there 3 time then i came to Canada i apply here for refugee and i received refugee protection document
wrote on my protection id the refugee protection claim has been determined to be ineligible for decision by RPD
This confirms that the claimant is entitled. subject to all relevant provisions of the immigrations and refugee protection act and regulations to apply for a PRRA
i receive my document on 17 Nov 2020 but after that i did not receive from CBSA please tell but can I do now

Sweetburfi

Aug 31, 2022
I am refugee in America and my case was rejacketed there 3 time then i came to Canada i apply here for refugee and i received refugee protection document
wrote on my protection id the refugee protection claim has been determined to be ineligible for decision by RPD
This confirms that the claimant is entitled. subject to all relevant provisions of the immigrations and refugee protection act and regulations to apply for a PRRA
i receive my document on 17 Nov 2020 but after that i did not receive from CBSA please tell but can I do now
You can visit the CBSA office, but typically they will send you a letter and give you the PRRA application. After that, you can submit your application and wait for the results. However, the chances of approval are very low because you have already been declined by the USA

Reactions: itzdrmac