+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRRA for venezuelan

F3rnand30

Apr 17, 2024
Hello, my name is Fernando, my family and inmigrated 1 year and 7 moths ago to Canada. We were refused for being refugee claimants due to the third country agreement (we passed through an official border) but we tried to pass again through roxham road and we were offered to apply for PRRA then our lawyer applied for us. Until this date everytime I call IRCC regarding our case they say there is not any proccess open even though the lawyer applied on october of 2022.

So, Is it possible to apply for H&C? We neither have our work permits (our lawyer also applied for them) and my 3 children are ready to go to university but we don't the study permits neither. So, what could we do?

The last thing we received from inmigration was the refusal letter for refugee nothing else.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello, my name is Fernando, my family and inmigrated 1 year and 7 moths ago to Canada. We were refused for being refugee claimants due to the third country agreement (we passed through an official border) but we tried to pass again through roxham road and we were offered to apply for PRRA then our lawyer applied for us. Until this date everytime I call IRCC regarding our case they say there is not any proccess open even though the lawyer applied on october of 2022.

So, Is it possible to apply for H&C? We neither have our work permits (our lawyer also applied for them) and my 3 children are ready to go to university but we don't the study permits neither. So, what could we do?

The last thing we received from inmigration was the refusal letter for refugee nothing else.
You need to work with the laywer to discuss your options....

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023

Im sorry to hear that, Google the free legal clinic they have lawyers free of charge for 30-minute consultation hope they could help you and your children