+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee (PNP) through CIC/CHC Singapore

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
J1visa said:
-applied on May 28, 2009
-Medical, ROPR fee and PCC requested on June 16
-Medical sent to Singapore on July 6
-Still waiting for FBI record (applied on June 24), do you know how long will I have it.

Please update your time line.
FBI records come in 3 weeks max. But since you are in Singapore add one more week. But then Singapore CIC is fastest. So be happy.

BTW Singapore is the place to be.. US has special H1B quota and CIC Canada is fastest!!!

Good luck..
-dna

Daylight_Dream

Jul 9, 2009
J1visa said:
@Daylight_Dream: please stop asking people sharing their time line while you are not.
HI..I am sorry that I didn’t response your request in time. Actually I was too much involved with my job for the last few days.

OK …Here it goes my time line…

Applied in CIC : 4 mar 09
Medical and ROPR : 27-May-09 (Almost three months)
Medical sent: 18-Jun-09

Till now no response from them. Anyway Its nice that I found you having common things and I hope that you will keep in touch with me and shake me if I am not!!!

J1visa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
why did you get the medical request so long? For my case it is only 22 days. Anyway, my medical reached Sing on July 6, which is 20 days after you. So you may have the PPR 20 days before me (smile). Is there any update for your case in CIC web site such as "Medical received..." or only "In process"?

J1visa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
dnataraj said:
J1visa said:
-applied on May 28, 2009
-Medical, ROPR fee and PCC requested on June 16
-Medical sent to Singapore on July 6
-Still waiting for FBI record (applied on June 24), do you know how long will I have it.

Please update your time line.
FBI records come in 3 weeks max. But since you are in Singapore add one more week. But then Singapore CIC is fastest. So be happy.

BTW Singapore is the place to be.. US has special H1B quota and CIC Canada is fastest!!!

Good luck..
-dna
Thanks very much man. My FBI record was in my hand on July 11, about 18 days process. Now it is reaching Sing CIC.

Daylight_Dream

Jul 9, 2009
J1visa said:
why did you get the medical request so long? For my case it is only 22 days. Anyway, my medical reached Sing on July 6, which is 20 days after you. So you may have the PPR 20 days before me (smile). Is there any update for your case in CIC web site such as "Medical received..." or only "In process"?
I don't know why my case has been delayed so long. My status showing in process and it has been showing the same from the beginning with no update. Do they really update anything??? Anyway which province u applied for and which category? My one is Alberta- family stream. I have read in forums some time they take more then a year after medical for security check. So it is hard to say who will get it first. Perhaps you can be luckier one (smily)

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
We had our medical on March 11, 2009 and still no PPR ... Its PNP case and CHC Islamabad

J1visa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Daylight_Dream said:
J1visa said:
I don't know why my case has been delayed so long. My status showing in process and it has been showing the same from the beginning with no update. Do they really update anything??? Anyway which province u applied for and which category? My one is Alberta- family stream. I have read in forums some time they take more then a year after medical for security check. So it is hard to say who will get it first. Perhaps you can be luckier one (smily)
I will go to SK under Skill worker. Do you have any news for your case?

Aliens3

Jul 9, 2009
Why do one want to apply to Canada , if singapore is easy on PR?
Just a curious question as I was once Singapore PR. No offense.

Daylight_Dream

Jul 9, 2009
Hi…I have got an update here. I got my PPR. This comes much quicker. I am getting ready to send passport. Now I am wondering, how long they may take to give my passport back with visa. hi JVisa... I think ur ppr in on ur way ..so cheers………….

J1visa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Congrats Daylight_Dream!

Do they updated anything in your CIC website and do they send you a letter saying that the interview is waived?

I sent my additional document to Sing office, but I don't know why it is stuck at Sing post office and the status for my envelop only is "attempted to delivery" from last Friday.

I am very worried now. Are you in Singapore in the mean time?

Congrats again. You have a very good news. So party?

J1visa

Daylight_Dream

Jul 9, 2009
Hi J1visa...the web site is still saying in process..I guess its gonna say the same thing forever!!!!..singapore office has 2 and half days weekend (friday(half),saturday, sunday). but it is thursday already..so ur mail should be deliverd by now. Which mail have you used, Contact with the people involved with mailing system. Oh! I am not in singapore ...

J1visa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
I used USPS express mail to PO Box 845. There is no courier which accepts sending to a PO Box. I think Singapore Post Office left a notice for CHC Singapore but I am not sure if CHC Singapore will go the Post Office to pick up the item or they just ignore the notice. I am scared my item will be returned tomorrow after 5 days waiting at the Post Office.

Do you think I can use Fedex to send my document to the real address

Canadian High Commission
Visa Section
One George Street, 11-01
Singapore 049145

not the PO Box

Canadian High Commission
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore

For you, usually and now for sending passport, do you send to the PO Box or the real address? In the letter they ask me to send document to the PO Box.