+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee on Temp. work permit- Visa waived Passport- Please help.

bigjee

Aug 28, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am a Provincial nominee who applied for permanent residency back in July 2012.
Medical exam completed in Dec. 2012 and was asked for the remaining $490 PR landing fee in July 2013 (last month).

On July 30th I was asked, through an email, to send in my passport, 2 photos, and a document asking for my height and eye color.
I sent my passport to CIC just recently and received it back yesterday.

The passport was returned to me the exact same way I had shipped it out (no stamps, letters etc. were added to the passport when returned).
I belong to a visa waived country and dont need a visa to enter Canada.

So my question is what happens next as I feel I've been left hanging without any correspondence.
The 1-8XX-number for CIC wont allow me to connect as they are really busy so I don't know what to expect next.

bigjee

Aug 28, 2013
deliver said:
Did they send you your CoPR with ur pp?
Nope. The passport came back from Case pilot in Ottawa without any change to it.
No letters , nothing were included with the passport either.
Kinda left scratching my head to be honest.

deliver

Jul 22, 2013
bigjee said:
Nope. The passport came back from Case pilot in Ottawa without any change to it.
No letters , nothing were included with the passport either.
Kinda left scratching my head to be honest.
you should send them an e mail. tell them you got ppr (even if you dont need to send your passport coz you are from a visa exempted country..) and you sent your pp and you got it back recently without CoRP.

you must have your CoRP to do your landing and to have your pr statut...

bigjee

Aug 28, 2013
Ive sent 3 emails since I received my passport.

All of them have gone unanswered.

The staff at CIC really needs to learn to communicate properly with people that apply.
Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.