+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROVINCIAL NOMINEE/ EXPRESS ENTRY

ICLGANNY

Jul 20, 2016
hI ..i need help..Im new on this forum..I need some help about migrating to canada...By the way I applied tourist visa last march 2016 and got deny my application...I have a sister leaving at ottawa, Ontario She is PR and she want and her husband that I will immigrate to canada...what should I do? I dont understand about PNP and express entry...but anyway Im college degree holder here in philippines, with 7 yrs work experience in bank until now....and still in going process of my IELTS.

In PNP is my sister or brother in law will nominate me?

Pls I need some help,...hope to hear a response..of what to do...

thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at the moment having siblings in Canada will not class you under Family immigration. But it can give you some points in some provincial programm.
Check this forum for the Express Entry guide.
If you will go for the FSW programm, you will need IELTS test result (or TEF Canada) and ECA evaluation of your studies just to be able to create new profile.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ICLGANNY said:
hI ..i need help..Im new on this forum..I need some help about migrating to canada...By the way I applied tourist visa last march 2016 and got deny my application...I have a sister leaving at ottawa, Ontario She is PR and she want and her husband that I will immigrate to canada...what should I do? I dont understand about PNP and express entry...but anyway Im college degree holder here in philippines, with 7 yrs work experience in bank until now....and still in going process of my IELTS.

In PNP is my sister or brother in law will nominate me?

Pls I need some help,...hope to hear a response..of what to do...

thanks
There is no PNP program that allows for people to "nominate". Some provinces allot extra points in their criteria if you have a friend or relative in their province, but you must still meet all the other criteria.

Ontario does not give points for Ontario-based relatives.