+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee Application Tracking

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
Hi to all! Im a newbie here. I want to ask for your advice regarding my application.
I believe that somehow, through the sharing of your processing
experiences, it could ease the pain of waiting not just mine but other hopefuls too.

june 07- application started
aug 28, 09- saskatchewan provincial nomination approved date
sept 13, - nomination letter received
nov 23, 09 - requested docs sent to cic-manila with permanent resident application, paid also for PR fee

Its been more than 4 months and there is no news from the embassy... Is that normal? Accdg. to the cic site,7 months is the minimum processing time but why do some received their aor and medical request in just 2 or 3 mos? Just worried of any problem in my application because up to now there is no upadate. I hope you could help. God bless us all!

kamal dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/Feb/2011
Doc's Request.
24/feb/2011 got file number
Nomination.....
sponsor intervied on 10/june
AOR Received.
LOA received today 30/july/2011 dated 14june,2011
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
CHC DELHI 4/august/2011,
Med's Request
5/september/2011
Med's Done....
12/september/2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
5/sep/2011
VISA ISSUED...
5/october/2011 with God grace
AOR means application of receipt

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
aor is acknowledgement of receipt by cic manila of submitted document. I believe I'm supposed to receive aor with file number and medical request. Just so worried, its going 5 months on Apr. 23. I went cic manila Apr. 13, filled up follow up sheet, hoping they will response.

kamal dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/Feb/2011
Doc's Request.
24/feb/2011 got file number
Nomination.....
sponsor intervied on 10/june
AOR Received.
LOA received today 30/july/2011 dated 14june,2011
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
CHC DELHI 4/august/2011,
Med's Request
5/september/2011
Med's Done....
12/september/2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
5/sep/2011
VISA ISSUED...
5/october/2011 with God grace
yes my sequence is wrong

LeeAntz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila-philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov - 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec - 2008
Nomination.....
December - 2009
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 26, 2010
Med's Done....
March 15, 2010 / Submitted to embassy March 31, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2010 / 8:16am thru email / Passport sent May 28, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
estimated time - july 8, 2010(30th day after submission-less weekends and holidays)
crizzy said:
crizzy said:
Hi Guys, sharing with you my tracking:

Unger Fam Support> PNP

Submission (Processed in Canada)
>May 2008- Submitted Application
>Aug 2009-Application Approved
>Sept 2009-Approved application received

Visa Application (Canadian Embassy Manila)
>Dec 4, 2010-Submit all docs to Embassy (Fees and Orig Docs)
> Jan 22, 2010- Received confirmation letter/File No/Medical Instruction
>Feb 6,2010- Medical Exam done @ Nationwide
>Feb 18,2010- Medical Records submitted to the Embassy
>Apr 6, 2010- Got PPR. Yehey!
> Apr 7, 2010 - To Submit Appendex A, PP and Photos. Note Passport should be Machine Readable

Thank GOD!
crizzy..im so happy for you...you already got your passport request...i hope i get mine soon too...my medical results was submitted last march 31...and based on your timeline, you got your PPR after 31 days...(sat, sunday and holidays not included...)i hope i get mine as well very soon....god bless and see you in winnipeg soon.....

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
hi all!

CEM called april 19 1in response with my inquiry and suprised bcoz medical request and aor already sent dec 2009!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:. There must be a problem in our post office. Maybe God has reasons for
the delay. I'll take my medical next week...

God bless to all of us!

paul4u719

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo to detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 mar 2010
Nomination.....
25 feb 2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
17 nov 2010
Med's Request
13 july 2010
Med's Done....
15 july 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 jan 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
r u applied under bc pnp???

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi nmc,

Im the principal applicant in our application and im working here in Canada. The problem is we are just awaiting for our passport request from the embassy but its been 5 months already since we took our medical examination and yet we still don't have a passport request. My question is, can my wife go directly to the embassy to make a follow up in my behalf? Please let me know as soon as possible or to anyone with the same experience. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks...

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Hi nmc,

Im the principal applicant in our application and im working here in Canada. The problem is we are just awaiting for our passport request from the embassy but its been 5 months already since we took our medical examination and yet we still don't have a passport request. My question is, can my wife go directly to the embassy to make a follow up in my behalf? Please let me know as soon as possible or to anyone with the same experience. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks...
you can try to send them an email, they will reply if in case they have sent the PPR already otherwise if no reply that means that the alloted period for follow up or deadline as indicated in the letter did not lapsed yet.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi enjiniko,

Thanks for the reply. Well my ecas still says "in process" and it also says that they started to process my application last September 9, 2009. Im waiting till the end of May and if that time lapse and still no word from the Embassy, then i will ask my wife to go directly to the Embassy to follow up in my behalf.

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
hi raffy888,

If your wife lives within metro manila, its better to go now to the embassy because aside from email, they send passport request through ordinary mail. And maybe, worst thing happen, your request has been stucked in the post office, like in my case. Just let your wife fill the follow up form found in the CEM reception in RCBC Tower 2 and drop it in basement 4. Write the applicants name, birthday, file number, email add and the description of your inquiry. CEM called in my cellphone number, they got it from my application papers, after 4 days.

My processing was delayed beacause I was afraid to follow up in the embassy because of the fear that it could affect my application.
I think filling the follow up form is the best way to end your agony.

God bless you!

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi nmc,

Thanks for your information. Well actually im still waiting till next week because that will be the 8 month since they started to process my application last September 9, 2009. But im just wondering, when is the start of the counting of the 8 months processing...is it from the time you received your AOR (June 15, 2009)? or from the time they started to process your application (September 9, 2009)? Please let me know if you have opinions on this or to whoever with similar situation like me. Thanks...

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
hi raffy,

i asked a receptioinist in the information area of CEM what covers the processing time given. Accdg. to him its up to the time the CEM received the appilcation up to visa stamping. Maybe if your wife will go there she could ask also the persons in the information desk, just to have an idea.

nmc

Apr 9, 2010
raffy'

sorry, I'm not quite sure if it starts with receiving my document by CEM.

Nov. 23, 09- submit documents to CEM
Dec. 16. 09- ecas says "in process"

I just think processing started Dec. 16, 09 and I should count from there.