+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nomination Program Immigration

basilnba

Sep 28, 2015
Hi,

I had applied for Immigration to Canada on Express Entry. I have a 5 years of work experience. Both me and wife are Master Degree holders in Business Administration. Today my consultant called me and informed that there is an excellent chance to get selected from express entry pool if I had attend a Provincial Nomination Program held by New Brunswick. I need to know what are all the documents I have to bring while I attend this program. Whether I can get the nomination letter by simply attend this program?

Waiting for your valuable answers.

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basilnba said:
Hi,

I had applied for Immigration to Canada on Express Entry. I have a 5 years of work experience. Both me and wife are Master Degree holders in Business Administration. Today my consultant called me and informed that there is an excellent chance to get selected from express entry pool if I had attend a Provincial Nomination Program held by New Brunswick. I need to know what are all the documents I have to bring while I attend this program. Whether I can get the nomination letter by simply attend this program?

Waiting for your valuable answers.
When you get the nomination from a province, it's most likely that you get PR. All the cases I know that have had their PR rejected under PNP is because of errors from CIC end or criminal/medical records.
Now, having said that, getting a nomination is more and more difficult every year. 2 years ago, it would take less than 4 weeks to get a nomination in Alberta. Now it takes literally years.
"attend a PNP?" you might have the wrong idea. PNP is a program not something you attend. You fill an application and if you are eligible, you get a nomination. You send the nomination to the federal level(CIC) and then you get PR. Every province has its own rules to issue the nomination but they all have a cap of 5,500 nominations a year.