exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
I have few more questions
1. I just noticed that in my express entry profile few dates of my experience letter doesn't match my form. Like instead of January, I mentioned December. If I will update my profile to correct those dates will it impact any way my application?
2. In form we have to give details of where we have live in last 5 years. I visited couple of places just for vaccations, but living in the same country. Do I need to include those visits?

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Bonjour à tous svp j'aimerais avoir des renseignements sur la nouvelle Écosse. Les flux entrée express et soumettre une demande relative aux prioritésdu marché du travail de la Nouvelle-Écosse

Faudrait il avoir une offre d'emploi ou de vivre pour soumettre une DI, ma CNP4021 et j'ai une équivalence de WES pour mon Diplôme de maitrise et résultat du TEF niveau C2
Merci

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Bonjour faraz246 non je n'ai été marqué nul part pour le moment. Je suis tjr dans le bassin de IRCC EE .vu mon score 398 je ne pense pas être Sélectionné d'ici là. Voilà pourquoi je me retourne vers le programme des province. Et ma question es la suivante .N aurais t il pas un programme de province actuellement qui n exige pas d avoir une offre d'emploi ?
Merci

Prospective12

Dec 26, 2012
Hi,

Has anyone submitted their application for NOC 1111 yet? If yes, have you passed the completeness check and received a case number?

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
Yes I received Interest letter from Nova Scotia and I submitted my application on 9th of Feb 2019. But didn't got any response from them yet. Still not passed the completeness check, and am waiting for a positive response from them soon.

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
I have few more questions
1. I just noticed that in my express entry profile few dates of my experience letter doesn't match my form. Like instead of January, I mentioned December. If I will update my profile to correct those dates will it impact any way my application?
2. In form we have to give details of where we have live in last 5 years. I visited couple of places just for vaccations, but living in the same country. Do I need to include those visits?

Yes, you can definitely make changes on your profile and you should do it before submitting your final application to them. Go through your profile thoroughly and see if all the dates and information you have given is correct. I made some corrections my self before submitting my application and it doesn't makes any difference.

KungFuBear

Nov 17, 2017
I think this week is the deadline if I am not mistaken.. So were you able to submit your documents? Good Luck!

Who knows how long does the NSNP processing take? Assuming all documents are okay.

Thanks

May 23, 2018
Can someone shade some light on the job opportunities for Chartered Accountants in Nova Scotia, both in corporate sector and Audit Sector?

mayra7

Aug 24, 2017
At the time of filling the online application to Nova Scotia, we have to fill the details of residence in the past five years. If I travelled to a country for 10 days should I mention here Because it is not the residence and only short term stay.

KungFuBear

Nov 17, 2017
At the time of filling the online application to Nova Scotia, we have to fill the details of residence in the past five years. If I travelled to a country for 10 days should I mention here Because it is not the residence and only short term stay.
I dont think that you need to declare that.. its was just a travel not a residency..

Oasisb

May 13, 2017
I think this week is the deadline if I am not mistaken.. So were you able to submit your documents? Good Luck!

Who knows how long does the NSNP processing take? Assuming all documents are okay.

Thanks
Hi, mine took exactly a month after I had submitted all documents to them. They issued ITA after a month and I accepted without delay. Got the nomination letter 24 hours later.

danish4590

Feb 10, 2019
Hi

I have received email from NSOI officer regarding they have some question about intent to live in Nova Scotia. I need help is there any one who refer me to the person or institution who provides settlement plans.