+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proudly Canadian Oath day Glen Erin drive Mississagua Office

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D :D :D :D I'm finally done with cic completely for my own good hehehe yesterday i took the oath of citizenship i arrived there at 12:40 they started to open the doors at 12:50 there was a huge line they told us that visitors can enter in the oath room already so my mom and my step dad entered in the room while me myself i did dialed with the line of us who will swear the oath of citizenship so the line took some time when i reached the door of the oath room a nice lady asked me for my oath invitation letter and my pr resident card she put me in the number 90 and she also took my Pr Card and put it in a bucket with the rest of the Prs cards of everyone else so i sat down in the seat with the number 90 the seat already prepared with a canadian flag a book with the oath words" i swear that i will be faithful........ etc and with a card that we can visit any museum in canada for free just special offer for us who were becoming citizens of canada is a 1 year offer just for us so the secretary of the judge told us to stand up as soon as she say that the judge is entering the room and all of that etc etc etc the judge was DHALIWAL, Harry (Harjit) a judge that himself is indian canadian so we sworn the oath after that they give us the canadian certificates then we signed the oath confirmation as a canadians then we went back to our seats and we sang the national anthem Oh canada then they spoke a little bit about the canadians values and thats all my friend so is a dream realized for me and proudly canadian thank you so much for all the answers and the support i got from this forum have good day hahaha and one more funny thing now im checking in cic and they still have we sent you the letter for the test LOl and Iam a ready citizen so funny

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
Congratulations dude!!! There goes one happy and fulfilled Canadian.
When I grow up I want to be just like you. ;D

CanuckForEver

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation Kingoftherings. Im hoping to see many more forum members leave this forum with glad news as such as yours, including me. Of course, some do return and participate in advising others, which is an honorable thing to do.

joysteve

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
File Transfer...
14-05-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2013 with Appendix A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14-11-2013/ Visa in hand 23-11-2013
LANDED..........
31-01-2014 N.S.
Kingoftherings said:
:D :D :D :D I'm finally done with cic completely for my own good hehehe yesterday i took the oath of citizenship i arrived there at 12:40 they started to open the doors at 12:50 there was a huge line they told us that visitors can enter in the oath room already so my mom and my step dad entered in the room while me myself i did dialed with the line of us who will swear the oath of citizenship so the line took some time when i reached the door of the oath room a nice lady asked me for my oath invitation letter and my pr resident card she put me in the number 90 and she also took my Pr Card and put it in a bucket with the rest of the Prs cards of everyone else so i sat down in the seat with the number 90 the seat already prepared with a canadian flag a book with the oath words" i swear that i will be faithful........ etc and with a card that we can visit any museum in canada for free just special offer for us who were becoming citizens of canada is a 1 year offer just for us so the secretary of the judge told us to stand up as soon as she say that the judge is entering the room and all of that etc etc etc the judge was DHALIWAL, Harry (Harjit) a judge that himself is indian canadian so we sworn the oath after that they give us the canadian certificates then we signed the oath confirmation as a canadians then we went back to our seats and we sang the national anthem Oh canada then they spoke a little bit about the canadians values and thats all my friend so is a dream realized for me and proudly canadian thank you so much for all the answers and the support i got from this forum have good day hahaha and one more funny thing now im checking in cic and they still have we sent you the letter for the test LOl and Iam a ready citizen so funny
Congratulations!! ;)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014