+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected Person - Permanent Residency

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hello,

for the “Umrah visa”, you can get it with your RTD but you MUST have your PR.

However; for me, I entered Saudi Arabia with a “Family Visit Visa” because my family resides there so basically they just made an invitation for me to visit them.
Appriciate ur reply..

Reactions: Nasri4

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Don’t worry inshallah good news are coming soon, I’m still waiting too, I’m a February 2019 applicant
I was also feb 19, got the AIP, do you have. A gckey account ? See if it says your case falls under 20% which are complex ? If not you will get it by the end of Nov Nasir Jan

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
I was also feb 19, got the AIP, do you have. A gckey account ? See if it says your case falls under 20% which are complex ? If not you will get it by the end of Nov Nasir Jan
Yeah I have an account with them, it says that my application is more complex than others. The only update is that my medical passed. They didn’t ask for PCC yet. Can you give me your timeline please, I would really appreciate it

ibraahim_

Mar 14, 2019
Review of eligibility
  • November 9, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • November 8, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • November 8, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • November 9, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations! did they ask you for PCC?

Emilio2173

Apr 19, 2017
hello good news
Nov 19 i received an email from Mississauga saying my pocess was finished, that I have to wait for Montreal Office for appointment, that wasnt necesary, thex day I receibed another Email named Prelanding saying me and my inland family are Permanent Residents of Canada, and we just need to submit photos for the card.

I start my process for the PR in Jan 10 2019 and concluded on Nov 20 2020

Reactions: Nasri4

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
hello good news
Nov 19 i received an email from Mississauga saying my pocess was finished, that I have to wait for Montreal Office for appointment, that wasnt necesary, thex day I receibed another Email named Prelanding saying me and my inland family are Permanent Residents of Canada, and we just need to submit photos for the card.

Congratulations bro!
could you share your timeline and when did you receive the AIP (eligibility)?

Nasri4

Oct 26, 2019
hello good news

CONGRATS BRO