+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Property documents as Proof of Settlement Funds

MASonline

Jul 6, 2014
Hi dear fellows,
Can I submit my property documents(of my house and residential plot) as "Proof of Settlement Funds" for Federal Skilled Worker 2014 immigration application?
Whether, certificate of evaluation, of my property/assets(my house in Islamabad Pakistan & residential plot in Rawalpindi Pakistan), obtained from two real estate/property dealers( in Islamabad/Rawalpindi) on his letter head duly signed/stamped will be acceptable to CIC as Proof of Settlement Funds for settlment in canada?
My house and residential plot (are in Islamabad & Rawalpindi Pakistan respectively) are wholly solely in my name, no mortgage etc nothing I directly purchased both plots on cash payment and constructed house of one of them; what proof should i submit for unencumberance of both?
looking forward to quick reply please

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
MASonline said:
Hi dear fellows,
Can I submit my property documents(of my house and residential plot) as "Proof of Settlement Funds" for Federal Skilled Worker 2014 immigration application?
Whether, certificate of evaluation, of my property/assets(my house in Islamabad Pakistan & residential plot in Rawalpindi Pakistan), obtained from two real estate/property dealers( in Islamabad/Rawalpindi) on his letter head duly signed/stamped will be acceptable to CIC as Proof of Settlement Funds for settlment in canada?
My house and residential plot (are in Islamabad & Rawalpindi Pakistan respectively) are wholly solely in my name, no mortgage etc nothing I directly purchased both plots on cash payment and constructed house of one of them; what proof should i submit for unencumberance of both?
I think settlement funds should be liquid money. Assets are separate, and the house falls under assets.

Others may add.

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
MASonline said:
Hi dear fellows,
No dear
The funds are required to be in Liquid form (Fixed Deposits, cash in bank Etc)
Property documents along with Valuation reports would not be acceptable
Do not risk it
(Being a property valuer myself I am 100% sure abt that)