+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of travel history

Skystar701

Mar 9, 2018
Hello, Good day
I submitted my PR application on 28 Feb and on 8 Mar, I received a letter asking me to provide Travel History: Proof of travel history for both me and my wife and it refers to the form IMM5562E - Supplementary Information: Your Travel. They have given only 1 week to upload the documents.
With my application I provided latest 30 travel details (as that was the limit), but I have total of 66 travel history in last 10 years. I submitted copies off all pages of my current and previous passport. I had one more passport before that.
So now I plan to submit a list of all past travel details and copies of all pages of all my passports that includes visa stamps and entry/exit stamps.
- Do I need to submit any more documents or this will be enough as proof of travel history?
- Form IMM5562E asks for the trip length of each visit. For this, do I count number of days or number of nights stayed?
- Is this common to get this request for proof of travel history? Is there any other implication?
- Does this mean all other documents that I submitted are ok?
- I am staying in Singapore for the last 8 years, do I need to provide the visa details for my first trip when I came to Singapore?
Thanks in advance

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Find my reply in red.

So now I plan to submit a list of all past travel details and copies of all pages of all my passports that includes visa stamps and entry/exit stamps.

- Do I need to submit any more documents or this will be enough as proof of travel history?
Yes

- Form IMM5562E asks for the trip length of each visit. For this, do I count number of days or number of nights stayed?
Count from start to end date (inclusive)

- Is this common to get this request for proof of travel history? Is there any other implication?
I got it too. I guess it is requested for those with 20+ travels

- Does this mean all other documents that I submitted are ok?
- I am staying in Singapore for the last 8 years, do I need to provide the visa details for my first trip when I came to Singapore?
Yes. Start date is when you entered SG, end date is blank.
Also include scan of your resident card, front and back (PR/FIN)

Thanks in advance

Skystar701

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks a lot

For the resident card (FIN), do you mean the one that I had when I first came or the one that I am currently holding?

Regards

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thanks a lot

For the resident card (FIN), do you mean the one that I had when I first came or the one that I am currently holding?

Regards
Current.