+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of relationship documents and translations

dana2

May 17, 2016
Hey guys.

So I have a huge amount of "proof of relationship" documents. Emails, receipts, etc. I have translated quite a good chunk of them (official translations + notarization)

Now, the situation is like this: I did not translate ALL, because it would be a very expensive endeavor.

Question: what is more advisable:
a) should I make a special chapter in my application and send with the application the non-translated documents nonetheless (explain that it is too expensive to translate all the docs, but if they really need it, then I can do it) ?, or
b) should I not send them at all, because CIC does not like that.

Please advise :)

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
dana2 said:
Hey guys.

So I have a huge amount of "proof of relationship" documents. Emails, receipts, etc. I have translated quite a good chunk of them (official translations + notarization)

Now, the situation is like this: I did not translate ALL, because it would be a very expensive endeavor.

a) should I make a special chapter in my application and send with the application the non-translated documents nonetheless (explain that it is too expensive to translate all the docs, but if they really need it, then I can do it) ?, or

lots of people send in non-translated chats/emails/cards. i would send in the non-translated documents along with the note, provided that those docs have timestamps on them that show when the communication took place.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
dana2 said:
Hey guys.

You could have taken a collection of screenshots of your inbox and sent box. Then a sampling of a few emails. They especially like ones where the couple talk about real life subjects like insurance, children , houses etc.