Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
hey i need help

i am 3 months post AOR - while filling the come to Canada tool i answered "YES" to the question " do you have any relatives in Canada including , aunt , uncle , grandparent , siblings etc"

However, while generating my EE profile i mentioned "NO" to the question " do you have any relatives in Canada" - someone told me that i should have answered YES to this question as in actual i do have my aunt and uncle in Canada. Now i am worried if my profile can be rejected as a result of misrepresentation ! i did not claim any points for relatives in Canada.....

should i raise a web form and tell the visa officer that i do have aunt and uncle in Canada and that i made an error while filling the profile? i dont want to arrange loads of documents to prove my relationship

plz help
Hi there..how was your PR application? i have the same scenario. i also don't want to declare my uncle in Canada since I am not claiming pts for it, and to avoid having lot of docs submitted. can you share please?

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hi there..how was your PR application? i have the same scenario. i also don't want to declare my uncle in Canada since I am not claiming pts for it, and to avoid having lot of docs submitted. can you share please?
Hey
I am in the same situation. Can you please tell me what did you do? I just got marriage certficate of my aunt showing th same father name as my dad's father. Thats all I can get from her

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hey
I am in the same situation. Can you please tell me what did you do? I just got marriage certficate of my aunt showing th same father name as my dad's father. Thats all I can get from her
Hi Sam, can you share what you did to proof the relationship and was it accepted finally?

Expelliarmus56

Sep 3, 2020
Hi. I'm in the same scenario. Can you please share what you did?

Sruthisandeep

Feb 27, 2021
I am in the process of completing documentation process for EE and need clarity on THE PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP.My dad's uncle's son that is my dad's mother's brother's son is in canada. Is it okay if I show this as the proof of relation and submit all the documents required..will they acept this ?

Kindly clarify.

4thworld

Nov 4, 2023
I chnaged my answer to No post ITA, then explained in my LOE the reason.
Hello horizonj Good afternoon

please i have something similar with my aunty can i know how your application went pls i know this is a personal info but can you pls share
Thank you