Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kkhan870 said:
If its not six months but one month's statement then? I showed them three months statement along with my full documents to LVO
Have u done ur meds already?

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
qorax said:
Have u done ur meds already?
I havent done my medicals yet but nowadays they are sending medicals and request for updated documents within four weeks after e-case shows in-process and my e-case is in-process since 24 April, 2012 that's why I am worried

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
qorax said:
Six month's bank statements would be a good option... Showing ur maintenance of the requisite funds over a pd of time. Remember, no windfalls r accepted.

Qorax
Thank you qorax for your answer, but what do you think about the following request: " The bank balance statement is not sufficient. Please note that you must show the provenience of the funds."

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
alexchristi said:
Thank you qorax for your answer, but what do you think about the following request: " The bank balance statement is not sufficient. Please note that you must show the provenience of the funds."
Ditto as I said. Not the final balance - but the continued i/c or longstanding funds that matters.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kkhan870 said:
I havent done my medicals yet but nowadays they are sending medicals and request for updated documents within four weeks after e-case shows in-process and my e-case is in-process since 24 April, 2012 that's why I am worried
Usually it'd take at least 3-5 months to get the meds. I'd deposit the funds into my a/c asap... so that I could show some provenience of the funds [as per the previous poster's comments].

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
qorax said:
Ditto as I said. Not the final balance - but the continued i/c or longstanding funds that matters.
So you say that the provenience of funds is actually the long term CD and the VO does not request to see from what kind of activity the money came from.
It sure sounds in a way that our VO acts like the IRS.

Thank you qorax.
8)

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax and all,
I finally landed in Torotno Ontario.everything went so smooth,took less than 15 mins.
I was surprized, no one asked for POF whatsoever, I had to ask them if they neded it, and they said NO.

I just thought to mention that on the forum.

Thanks again
Guss

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
Gussj said:
Dear Qorax and all,
I finally landed in Torotno Ontario.everything went so smooth,took less than 15 mins.
I was surprized, no one asked for POF whatsoever, I had to ask them if they neded it, and they said NO.

I just thought to mention that on the forum.

Thanks again
Guss
Gussj, good luck with your life ahead in the dreamland :) :). We'll meet there if my IO wakes up finally and sends me the PPR. :-X

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
qorax said:
Usually it'd take at least 3-5 months to get the meds. I'd deposit the funds into my a/c asap... so that I could show some provenience of the funds [as per the previous poster's comments].
Hi Qorax, usually does the visa office start with the background/security checks immediately after the MR is issued or do they wait to receive the Medical results to start the checks? Because I received MR early Dec, my results were received my London on 30 Jan and ecase updated with med results received on 19 April. Still no news of PPR. From this, shall I assume the CHC doesn't undertake the checks unless they know that the medical results are fine.

As well if you could clarify if the ecase getting updated with 'med results received' would mean the results are OK.

If you could kindly clarify the above, may thanks :)

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada100 said:
Gussj, good luck with your life ahead in the dreamland :) :). We'll meet there if my IO wakes up finally and sends me the PPR. :-X
Thank Canada, hope you get yours soon
good luck

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Following comment of one member is very very important.
"I finally landed in Torotno Ontario.everything went so smooth,took less than 15 mins.
I was surprized, no one asked for POF whatsoever, I had to ask them if they neded it, and they said NO.I just thought to mention that on the forum."

Mr.Qorax I want to know with reference to above comment, is there any change in the requirement of Proof of Fund at the Port of First Entry." From above comment it is quite clear that this requirement is not needed,Please Comments

Thanks,

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Akrum66 said:
Following comment of one member is very very important.
"I finally landed in Torotno Ontario.everything went so smooth,took less than 15 mins.
I was surprized, no one asked for POF whatsoever, I had to ask them if they neded it, and they said NO.I just thought to mention that on the forum."

Mr.Qorax I want to know with reference to above comment, is there any change in the requirement of Proof of Fund at the Port of First Entry." From above comment it is quite clear that this requirement is not needed,Please Comments

Thanks,
The reply could be found here:

qorax said:
Welcome to Canada !
Yes, in every 10 cases 2-3 might not be asked that.
Of-n-on we have noticed that some BSOs might not ask to see our POFs, ditto our B4s. However, the fact remains that it's part of the POE examination, which is described in the manual ENF-4. What if? And we do not have it!

Qorax
Ps.: Set aside the regulatory requirement, it's wise that we carry much more, as much as possible. We r immigrating - to another part of the world - a capitalist one that too - living is expensive here - and for many months we'd remain jobless - even when we do get employed, the i/c would be marginal, which'd want us dipping into our brought in funds - how do we manage if the pocket gets empty? Think about it - u have mouths to feed, not just urs!

time 2011

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2011
Hi Capt Qorax, thanks for the reply. The draft is payable in Canada (bank of Montreal). Do I need to change it. Regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
time 2011 said:
Hi Capt Qorax, thanks for the reply. The draft is payable in Canada (bank of Montreal). Do I need to change it. Regards
As long as it's payable in Canada - u r good.

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
Thanks Qorax for your reply related to work experience proof wherein you have mentioned a list of documents which can be submitted if we re having difficulty in arranging for the current work cerificate in the format stated in the Canadian Immigration website. However wanted to further find out from you whether after submitting these alternate documents also is there is a possibility of the application getting rejected as we would not be able to arrange for ADRs?In case of such rejection will the application fees get refunded?