+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of intention to re-establish in canada

kumakuma

Sep 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all
i'm wondering about how to prove my intention to re-establish in canada. since it takes a good six months or so to go through the process, i imagine there must be a lot of people who are like me. i'm still living abroad, so of course i don't have any lease or rental contract, no job offer (yet) etc. what can i do to prove my intention? i'm a canadian citizen, my 4 year old is a citizen, too. i have a letter from my employer stating i've given my notice to resign next march, and a copy of my contract which shows i finish this contract at that time. apart from that, what should i do? would letters from friends or family help? or can i print out some emails show my attempts to make contacts and lay the groundwork for me to find work when i return? any advice would be great, thanks!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey there, here are some ideas you can do:
Letter from friends and family about your intention to re-establish in canada, letter from family member that you are going to stay in his house until you get your own place, job application,letter from your present job that they know your intention to quite as soon as your application is approved.
good luck

kumakuma

Sep 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for the quick response! sounds good, that's what i was thinking of doing...