[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Hi Guys,

according to the document check list that needs to submitted, it does not say anything about submitting the proof of funds or any letter from the bank, does that mean we dont have to show settlement funds ? Like how we had to submit the settlement funds and bank letters when we apply for nomination from MPNP? Please advise on the same, also in the new forms and document check list it does not require documents for proof of relationship in Canada either. I am confused as to what documents needs to be sent out now, please advise. Thanks :)

latitudeqd

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Transfered to Ottawa Oct 31,2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2011
AOR Received.
31-10-2011
File Transfer...
31-10-2011
Med's Request
31-10-2011
Med's Done....
Medical done on Nov 8, Ecas updated on Dec 16
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
manubobby said:
Hi Guys,

according to the document check list that needs to submitted, it does not say anything about submitting the proof of funds or any letter from the bank, does that mean we dont have to show settlement funds ? Like how we had to submit the settlement funds and bank letters when we apply for nomination from MPNP? Please advise on the same, also in the new forms and document check list it does not require documents for proof of relationship in Canada either. I am confused as to what documents needs to be sent out now, please advise. Thanks :)
you might want to ask MPNP this to confirm

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
just follow the instructions carefully...do not send documents not reuired on the checklist.
Goodluck!

manubobby said:
Hi Guys,

ethels

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011 (Processing started on 12-12-2011)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011 (ECAS updated to Med received on 12/12/2011)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-2012
LANDED..........
02-2012
If it's not in the checklist then it is irrelevant whether you send it or not.

But here's some common sense behind it:

- When you submit PNP, you most likely have to submit documents which demonstrate you meeting their own requirements (proof of funds, education, relationship proof, employment, etc) and they issue you a nomination certificate to say that you meet their requirements ...

Now if they have spent all this time and resources to ensure that you meet their requirements on provincial level and decided that you are fine ... now why would the federal government do the exact same thing and start from scratch?

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
ethels said:
If it's not in the checklist then it is irrelevant whether you send it or not.

But here's some common sense behind it:

- When you submit PNP, you most likely have to submit documents which demonstrate you meeting their own requirements (proof of funds, education, relationship proof, employment, etc) and they issue you a nomination certificate to say that you meet their requirements ...

Now if they have spent all this time and resources to ensure that you meet their requirements on provincial level and decided that you are fine ... now why would the federal government do the exact same thing and start from scratch?
true, and that's how I thought it was too, but the older checklist required those documents, anyways I guess I will be submitting the documents as per the new checklist anyways

witchkid

Nov 10, 2011
manubobby said:
Hi Guys,

hi manubobby,, just wanna ask if what did you do with the proof of funds? did you put all of it in one deposit or just little by little,, did you make cash in and out on your records? thanks.. and how long did you wait before you received the nomination? thanks in advance..

onlycbd

Dec 17, 2011
hello everybody

i have pr on pnp program my query is i landing Calgary i have any proof of funds in my side any proof of funds i show Immigration officer. pl advice because i landing after one month..

thanks

B

BlessedMe

witchkid said:
hi manubobby,, just wanna ask if what did you do with the proof of funds? did you put all of it in one deposit or just little by little,, did you make cash in and out on your records? thanks.. and how long did you wait before you received the nomination? thanks in advance..
hi, mind if i join?
the new requirement for proof of funds is at least 3 months of active account... unlike the previous requirement in which one single large deposit can be made (what i did because it was still allowed back then)...
active account means there are cash in and cash out in it that will be reflected on your bank statement..hope this helps ;D

B

BlessedMe

manubobby said:
Hi Guys,

follow only what is on the checklist, just like what our forum mates said, what is important is following the instructions given..and in the latest checklist you can read "if any form or manual contradict with what this checklist requires, this checklist shall take precedence" (not the actual wordings but this is the essence)

in my case, no settlement fund or bank certificate submitted in VO... only submitted that in MPNP application...

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
good day po sa inyong lahat.

newbabe palang me here. we are going to apply under MPNP-GS,, mrs ko ang principal, and she has 2 friends (more than 20 years) there. tanong ko lang po patungkol sa POF

1) we are based in riyadh, we have savings however, it's not enough.. her brother is willing to help us by transferring some amount we needed , at least US$16,000. question po, as mentioned sa CHECKLIST the bank history should be 6 mons. paano po iyon next week he (brother of my wife) will transfer the amount we needed??
2) we have a mortgage - our house & Lot is still on amortization and we are still paying, 2-3 yrs remaining.. the amount that we already paid for is P1.1M (more or less), remaining is P300T,, the property is still under the name of the developer?? it's not ours yet coz of the balance.

ur comments are highly appreciated.

thanks,
ton@riyadh

lhene

Oct 13, 2011
Hello,

I also have an inquiry regarding the proof of funds for my two sons who are applying individually as principal applicants. My husband, second son & myself have been permanent residents since Oct 2011. However, only our second son is currently employed as a restaurant supervisor & now eligible to nominate his two brothers since he is the only one working. My husband & I have enough funds to support us on our daily expenses & still have our 401K (retirement money) in the US which we plan to use as settlement funds when we nominate our two sons & their families for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. We plan to put up a family restaurant business since my three sons completed culinary arts course. Do we need to sponsor our two sons separately from our second son's nomination even though we do not have a job? Please advise since my two sons applications are ready for submission except for the settlement of funds requirement.

Thank you very much!!!