+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

Igor_K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Would a gift deed from a friend be considered ok for IRCC or would it seem fishy? I have not found any information on the internet confirming that gift deed is supposed to be form a relative only.

keshav R

Jun 1, 2015
Hi all. I am Canadian PR. Should my Indian wife who is applying for express entry PR still show funds for 2 people or 1 person? thanks!

RK2Canada

May 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I had shown my POF through YES Bank account. After YES Bank went bankrupt in March 2020, I immediately transferred the funds to my dad's and mom's (joint account with me). I had to do it ASAP as couldn't take any risk of bank going bankrupt again + could not go to open a new account due to unwelcoming pandemic.My COPR expired after that.
Should I now open a new account only under my name, transfer the funds and show all these fund movements in the new RTT web form?

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hello all, I got my proof of fund statement from a nearby branch(address of the branch mentioned in the letter) in India. whereas when I downloaded the 6 month statements it shows my home branch address is mentioned. Should I explain this in LOE ??
Any view/help on this would be appreciated. Thanks