+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

Apr 26, 2016
Hey guys I'm almost ready to submit my application for student visa but i have doubt, is it possible to show as proof of fund a bank loan, since my mother is the one that is going to sponsor me I have a letter from the bank stating the they have already granted the loan and that the money is already deposited in my mother's account, also I have a letter from my mother's employer stating that she works for them also signed and stamped by them? ???

tinggoy85

Dec 5, 2015
DanielVelasquez said:
Hey guys I'm almost ready to submit my application for student visa but i have doubt, is it possible to show as proof of fund a bank loan, since my mother is the one that is going to sponsor me I have a letter from the bank stating the they have already granted the loan and that the money is already deposited in my mother's account, also I have a letter from my mother's employer stating that she works for them also signed and stamped by them? ???
You need to show/submit bank certificate and bank statement.the money should be in her bank account for four months prior your application. Plus you need to submit itr, employment certificate, payslip of your mom..