+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

kagan

Feb 11, 2009
Hi everyone,

I will submit my documents to London hopefully before the end of December. I would like to ask you a question.

Proof of Funds-Since I do not have the cash money but the properties how do I write this on the from. Appendix A11 says

SETTLEMENT FUNDS
Refer to the "Proof of Funds" section of our Web site for exact figures and
instructions.

Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible
currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members):
• current bank certification letter; or
• evidence of savings balance; or
• fixed or time deposit statements.

I am confused. Since at a later stage it might ask Personal Net Worth Statement which I can fill. But since I do not have money what do I have to do?

Please advice me.

Thanks,

Kagan

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
you have answered your own question, Kagan they've asked for funds that are readily available to you and have asked for bank statements and personal saving certificate's proof not property docs., I personally believe that CIC don't accept any properties as Proof of readily available funds, you were suppose to arrange them before you applied for immigration mate. I see trouble there !!!

kagan

Feb 11, 2009
Thanks for your answer. But as far as I remember London visa office is the only visa office accepts property as a fund. This is what I read in this forum. And it also states in the Personal Net Worth Statement. If they do not accept property as fund why did they ask this question on this form?

Please advice me.

Thanks,

Kagan