Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
First of all ,I would like to thank everybody for all the information they have provided in this forum till now.
I have a question regarding the proof of fund. I am staying at abu dhabi and I transfered the required amount to my bank account in india,recently. So, I am thinking of submiting a bank letter and one month bank statement which shows the remittance from Abu dhabi exchange to my bank account. Now my question is, do i really need to show how long this fund is lying in my account or is there a minimum time limit for that fund to be there in my account. I have been saving this amount since a long time and now I transfered it to my bank account in India. I would appreciated everyone's view regarding this.....Peace

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
2-3 month bank account statement is sufficient for New Delhi

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
aanbaan said:
Thanks for your reply aanbaan. But as i said, I transfered the amount just a week back to my indian bank account through exchange, so 2,3 months back, I was not having the sufficient balance in my account. Please put some light into it....thanks again...peace

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
sifarsen said:
aanbaan said:
Thanks for your reply aanbaan. But as i said, I transfered the amount just a week back to my indian bank account through exchange, so 2,3 months back, I was not having the sufficient balance in my account. Please put some light into it....thanks again...peace
you need to provide statements only while giving final application set. that sure will take some time. so, you would be safe.

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
aanbaan said:
sifarsen said:
aanbaan said:
you need to provide statements only while giving final application set. that sure will take some time. so, you would be safe.
Well..Not exactly...as I would be submitting my final set of documents by next week...will it be ok if I submit bank letter with only one month account statement...Experts , plz let me know your opinion...thanx

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
sifarsen said:
aanbaan said:
sifarsen said:
aanbaan said:
Well..Not exactly...as I would be submitting my final set of documents by next week...will it be ok if I submit bank letter with only one month account statement...Experts , plz let me know your opinion...thanx
i'd suggest submit account statement for 3 months. include statement from your foreign account as well. and write an explanation that you had to remit the amount from your own foreign bank account. As a proof, the money would've been debited from your account and credited your own account

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
aanbaan said:
sifarsen said:
aanbaan said:
sifarsen said:
aanbaan said:
i'd suggest submit account statement for 3 months. include statement from your foreign account as well. and write an explanation that you had to remit the amount from your own foreign bank account. As a proof, the money would've been debited from your account and credited your own account
Thanx for your reply aanbaan, but that will not work, as the amount was not there in my foreign bank account. It was with me in cash. Actually, one of my friend had borrowed from me and recently returned back. And after getting the money back, I remitted it to my indian bank through exchange. So i cannot show that amount in my foriegn account or the transfer for the same. Please advise.

eshaghbina

Jul 5, 2009
sifarsen said:
First of all ,I would like to thank everybody for all the information they have provided in this forum till now.
I have a question regarding the proof of fund. I am staying at abu dhabi and I transfered the required amount to my bank account in india,recently. So, I am thinking of submiting a bank letter and one month bank statement which shows the remittance from Abu dhabi exchange to my bank account. Now my question is, do i really need to show how long this fund is lying in my account or is there a minimum time limit for that fund to be there in my account. I have been saving this amount since a long time and now I transfered it to my bank account in India. I would appreciated everyone's view regarding this.....Peace
Dear Mr. Sifarsen
Salaam. As far I know as Iranians case, you can make ready two letters from two banks one fron UAE and another from India.
But the most important is the Indian Bank letter, that the money is in it right now. I think in processing time the Ebmassy will ask you an update letter from bank within 60 days. Again the Bank will show sufficient amount of funds., hopefully . I recommend that you do not decrease the money than the least amount of CIC purpose. hope it works.
Regards

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
eshaghbina said:
sifarsen said:
Dear Mr. Sifarsen
Salaam. As far I know as Iranians case, you can make ready two letters from two banks one fron UAE and another from India.
But the most important is the Indian Bank letter, that the money is in it right now. I think in processing time the Ebmassy will ask you an update letter from bank within 60 days. Again the Bank will show sufficient amount of funds., hopefully . I recommend that you do not decrease the money than the least amount of CIC purpose. hope it works.
Regards
Dear eshaghbina,
Walekum asalam,
Thanks a lot for your reply. Right now I am sending the Bank Statement and also the bank letter and will be maintaining the required balance,if CHC asks me to submit another months bank statement, I will do the same. I will go by your advise..Thanks a lot....Allah Hafiz.