+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds while landing

sps

Oct 21, 2008
Hi,

Do we need to take Travellers Cheques or Bankers Cheques payble in Cananda to show proof of funds while landing. Or can we take the Latest Bank statements (Bank of America) and also my Indian Bank account statement.

Regards
SPS

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sps said:
Hi,

Do we need to take Travellers Cheques or Bankers Cheques payble in Cananda to show proof of funds while landing. Or can we take the Latest Bank statements (Bank of America) and also my Indian Bank account statement.

Regards
SPS
You will get accurate answer if you put your question on the thread Below. Ask To Sir Qorax. OR You can find suitable answer by reading this thread.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.630.html

najamkhan

Feb 18, 2010
decision made

Hi everyone
need some advice
My status says decision made! and the Decision is that they rejected my case due to my education degrees.
They couldnt find that they were accredited even though all the degrees are accredited by "CHEA".They gave me 60 days to submitt the proof and i did.
I have send them the letter directly from "CHEA" clearly saying that the Universities are Accredited. WHat do you guys think will they accept the proof and change there decision and howlong will they take to get back to me with a decision as its already been 2 months.

Thanks

Najam :-\