+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds - TD bank Canada !

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
Hi expert,

im with TD bank in Canada.
I've come to the branch to request POF, what they provided me was
1) Your personal assessment - which has my balances for checking account and liabilities (credit card, etc)
2) Customer account confirmation - which is to confirm i've been the customers for more than 3 years

is that good enough?

Please advise, or if anyone has experiences in getting this done with TD. Please advise !

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Not enough. You need 6 months average balance or statements for last 6 months.

yes. thank you. forgot to mention. i will be adding the 6 months statements too, cuz i have that already

Would it be enough?

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Get them signed by authorised representative at your bank.
Asivad, i only have 6 months TD bank statements..they are provided on the private ebanking account with official bank letterhead and authentic logo background paper and branch number and details but i could not have them signed for i am not in Canada at the moment.. would those be enough? Or is it a must to sign those statements? And are those bank statements sufficient or do we need more things from the bank?..thanks a lot

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
Asivad, i only have 6 months TD bank statements..they are provided on the private ebanking account with official bank letterhead and authentic logo background paper and branch number and details but i could not have them signed for i am not in Canada at the moment.. would those be enough? Or is it a must to sign those statements? And are those bank statements sufficient or do we need more things from the bank?..thanks a lot
There have been instances of refusal for having submitted online statements which weren't validated by someone at the bank. Try to get someone in Canada help you out with this.

Other than the bank statements, nothing else required assuming that those statements have all required information.