+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds: seniors please respond

psinban

Sep 11, 2009
Dear All,

I have got my AOR on sept 28 '09. I am from India. I am having insufficient funds in my account! I have just 120 days left to show my bank balance. :(
I have a property in my name. So can i show my property as the proof of funds to Canadian embassy?
From how many months do we need to show the bank balance?
Can we show the balance in my parents account or my father in law account as Funds?

Please let me know on this so that i can plan for the same.

thanks
Pavan

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psinban said:
Dear All,

I have got my AOR on sept 28 '09. I am from India. I am having insufficient funds in my account! I have just 120 days left to show my bank balance. :(
I have a property in my name. So can i show my property as the proof of funds to Canadian embassy?Yes, If the property is unencumbered. You might need to show any other proof should in case the value of your property is more than the minimum fund CIC want you to show.
From how many months do we need to show the bank balance? I would say 3 months
Can we show the balance in my parents account or my father in law account as Funds?Yes, only if the funds have been given to you by your parents and in-laws. You might need to show proof of this either by them transferring the funds into your account or writing a letter stating that they have given you those funds in perpetuity.

Please let me know on this so that i can plan for the same.

thanks
Pavan

indianb4u

Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro when did you applied for file number ? whats your qualification, same problem for me as well please call me on 9912612525 thankz

omwalmah

Dec 30, 2008
I posted a kind of related question before but I didn't get clear answer
I think the most safest way to go for is to ask an immigration consultant