+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Of Funds Might Fall Below Minimum Requirement(Urgent)

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted my application and received aor last week. I had funds close to 12600 CAD in my currency. However now due to the currency exchange it comes close to 12450 and I am worried if it might fall below 12300.
Since, I have already submitted the application what can be done here?

Please help me and guide me seniors. Don't want to get rejected for this reason.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I think that what matters the most is your pof at the time of submission and anyways just try to add some money in your account if you can

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Thank you... So does that mean that they will check the currency rate on the date I submitted my app and check whether I have met the required funds?Also if I add more money how can I update them about it?

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
The minimum funds must be maintained during the whole process. They may ask later on for new bank letter\steatment just to check if you still have the required amount.

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Yes I will maintain the amount but my concern is due to currency exchange the amount might become less. While submitting my application it was close to 12600 due to currency changes it can go below 12300. Not sure what to do now.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Thank you... So does that mean that they will check the currency rate on the date I submitted my app and check whether I have met the required funds?Also if I add more money how can I update them about it?
No need to update them only if asked for an updated pof submit an loe with the updated bank statements and thats all

Reactions: shykelps

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
a
Hi All,

I submitted my application and received aor last week. I had funds close to 12600 CAD in my currency. However now due to the currency exchange it comes close to 12450 and I am worried if it might fall below 12300.

Please help me and guide me seniors. Don't want to get rejected for this reason.
adding fund to the account is only option.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Thanks a lot for your response and will do the same. I am worried if they might reject without asking me.
What do you mean by reject without asking you?? If you mean like investigate into your account or something i doubt that this happens but maybe someone else can confirm,worst case they will ask you for an updated bank statement

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
What do you mean by reject without asking you?? If you mean like investigate into your account or something i doubt that this happens but maybe someone else can confirm,worst case they will ask you for an updated bank statement
On the day of submission my balance was more than the required funds but due to currency fluctuations if the amount goes down in like 2 months and on that day if the agent checks and see if it's below the required amount I am worried it will be rejection. I am not sure but this is my concern.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hi All,

Dont think there's any reason for worry here.At the time of application submission, you furnished funds based on requirements and at the effective exchange rate on that date.Unless the requirements for dollar threshold changes so that you drop below the requirement then that might be cause problem, but in this case, it is clearly no fault of yours.

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Dont think there's any reason for worry here.At the time of application submission, you furnished funds based on requirements and at the effective exchange rate on that date.Unless the requirements for dollar threshold changes so that you drop below the requirement then that might be cause problem, but in this case, it is clearly no fault of yours.
Thanks a lot for your response. Feeling relieved now.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
On the day of submission my balance was more than the required funds but due to currency fluctuations if the amount goes down in like 2 months and on that day if the agent checks and see if it's below the required amount I am worried it will be rejection. I am not sure but this is my concern.
I dont think that they check the accounts later they only check what you have submitted

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
An important question that comes to my mind here. Say someone shows proof of funds with the required amount, little bit more or just exactly the required amount, but then pays the application fees using a card from the same account of lets say 1000 dollars. This amount will obviously go from the total amount but wont be shown on the bank letter as you usually get it, upload files, and then submit and pay. How does that usually work out?

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
I dont think that they check the accounts later they only check what you have submitted
Thanks for your response. However my concern is not them checking my account. My currency is INR(Indian Rupee). When I submitted my statement aprox 600,000 INR was equal to 12300 CAD and 610,000 INR was my balance. Now the currency is falling slightly and in 2 months 615,000 can be equal to 12300 CAD. This is my concern as at that time if they see its not equal to 12300 they might reject.