Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
This goes out to all friends here who have received PPR from CIC.

Based on your personal experiences, have you come across any application where the candidate was able to gather the funds in the last month of his bank statement.

For e.g. my son was born in July 2017 and the requirement got bumped to 18825 CAD (family of three)

I am supposed to apply before November 23rd as per current ITA. Considering the inflow of salary and related expenses, I will be able to hit the mark of 18,825 at end of October. Lets just say that I take a letter from the bank and submit the application to CIC on November 20th.

Will my application get rejected based on the premises that I didnt hold the required funds during the course of the last 6 months?

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other

Based on your personal experiences, have you come across any application where the candidate was able to gather the funds in the last month of his bank statement.

For e.g. my son was born in July 2017 and the requirement got bumped to 18825 CAD (family of three)

I am supposed to apply before November 23rd as per current ITA. Considering the inflow of salary and related expenses, I will be able to hit the mark of 18,825 at end of October. Lets just say that I take a letter from the bank and submit the application to CIC on November 20th.

Will my application get rejected based on the premises that I didnt hold the required funds during the course of the last 6 months?
Not an expert here but one of my friends JUST used a bank letter which stated available funds in his account on a particular date. He is a permanent resident now. :)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

no you don't need to have them across 6 months. the point is to check the average balance and that it didn't suddenly increase by the required amount (aka no loans to pretend you have the money)

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC

I don't see any problem. You are good to go.
p.s: It's better to fulfill the requirement asap.