+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds letter - Date

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Do the proof of funds letter from the bank has to be with a date after I got an ITA or it is ok if I have a one with a date after or before I submitted my EE profile?

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My personal advise get will be to get bank statement & bank certification letter printed just 1-2 weeks before you submit your ITA.

But wait for more replies who can answer your concern correctly.

Reactions: ezio

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Yes, nokia3315 is correct.

In fact, the date in balance certificate is not a much concern. But, you should try to have it from the bank just 1 - 2 weeks before you submit your eAPR.
This will show that you have the latest proof in terms of time.

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Thank you nokia3315 and jpv2212 for your answers.

May I ask what eAPR means? Is it same as ITA?

Also, I have been searching for a sample appropriate bank certificate that satisfies all CIC requirements but there are lots of different views and I got confused. Can you please refer me to the appropriate required form.

Also, I have got some money transferred to my current 2.5 years old Canadian account from my father's account back home to satisfy the FSW fund limit. is that ok? or do I have to prepare and explanation?

Thanks.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thank you nokia3315 and jpv2212 for your answers.

May I ask what eAPR means? Is it same as ITA?

Also, I have been searching for a sample appropriate bank certificate that satisfies all CIC requirements but there are lots of different views and I got confused. Can you please refer me to the appropriate required form.

Also, I have got some money transferred to my current 2.5 years old Canadian account from my father's account back home to satisfy the FSW fund limit. is that ok? or do I have to prepare and explanation?

Thanks.
1) eAPR = electronic application for PR
It's the application to further your process for PR once you receive your ITA.
The sequence is like this:
ITA > eAPR > AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt)

2) Bank has its own balance certificate format. You need not to worry about it. They will issue you the format they have.

3) No idea.

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
1) eAPR = electronic application for PR
It's the application to further your process for PR once you receive your ITA.
The sequence is like this:
ITA > eAPR > AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt)

2) Bank has its own balance certificate format. You need not to worry about it. They will issue you the format they have.

3) No idea.
Thank you for your explanation.