+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds for Visa Office

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
Are properties accepted as proof of settlement funds by visa office ? I´ve read that you can give visa office a "statement of worth " and prove ownership and later , before medicals , you have to prove you have the cash in bank statement. Is this true ? Please advice from experts.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Roger55 said:
Are properties accepted as proof of settlement funds by visa office ? I´ve read that you can give visa office a "statement of worth " and prove ownership and later , before medicals , you have to prove you have the cash in bank statement. Is this true ? Please advice from experts.
Only London accepts property evaluation for the first submission.

PMM

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

Roger55 said:

PMM
and the Manila visa office.

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
jtob said:
PMM said:
Hi

Roger55 said:

PMM
and the Manila visa office.
^ Hi jtob, is it completely certain that property is considered as part of the applicants' POF and/or SF when the application is processed in Manila? I was always unsure about this so any additional info and whatnot will be much appreciated. Please let us know here, thanks! :)

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
My Spouse is Co Applicant. SO Is it ok Her Individual bank Statement for Proof of Funds.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
BDSkilled said:
My Spouse is Co Applicant. SO Is it ok Her Individual bank Statement for Proof of Funds.
yes, you can show the bank statement of your spouse if she is included in your application as an accompanying dependent.

birdtocanada

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I send bank statement for 6 months and few fixed deposit copies.It went fine with Visa office

kagan

Feb 11, 2009
Hi,

What do I have to do in terms of funds when I will be submitting documents to London Visa Office. As far as I know London visa office is the only visa office accepts property as a fund. Since I have two properties worth $35,000 but I do not have any cash money what do I have to do? Appendix A says below:

11. SETTLEMENT FUNDS
Refer to the "Proof of Funds" section of our Web site for exact figures and
instructions.
Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible
currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members):
• current bank certification letter; or
• evidence of savings balance; or
• fixed or time deposit statements.

The ones who were in my situation please help.

Thanks,

Kagan

kagan

Feb 11, 2009
Since I do have the cash with me now but the properties, do I have to fill the personal worth statement when submitting the application to London visa office. Otherwise what do I have to do?

Thanks,

Kagan