+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds for skilled workers

bahadur4u

Jun 27, 2011
Hello

Can i include property documents as proof of funds. as i could not reach total funds needed in cash.
further, i have two plots one is after my name and the other is after my wife's name,
Adding to my bank statement can i also inlcude these two documents.

Kindly guide me on this.

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
yes u can

get evaluation done by some recognized company/ estate agent along with copy of lease document/ registry . evaluation letter should mention value in PKR and CAD$

RAKESH415

Jun 23, 2012
azmatgaad said:
yes u can

get evaluation done by some recognized company/ estate agent along with copy of lease document/ registry . evaluation letter should mention value in PKR and CAD$

Dear azmatgaad

Please can clarify this is as per checklist it is given that only bank letter or fd or saving balance are allowed. Please can you update.

Thank you

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes thats right.....although London VO do accept property eveluation as per their email to me last year but still they do ask for POF docs as per checklist at application processing's later stages to determine whether applicant can meet all expenses involved in medicals and later landing stage as well as resettlement period in Canada...so property eveluation doc as POF should be the last resort incase you can not provide a bank statement under any circumstances...so its an exception instead of following a safe rule....
RAKESH415 said:
Dear azmatgaad

Please can clarify this is as per checklist it is given that only bank letter or fd or saving balance are allowed. Please can you update.

Thank you

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Dear guys/gals,

We submitted our initial application to CIC London as we are in Oman with Rials equivalent with CAD 30,000 for family of 5 members. Me my husband 3 kids.
My concern is :
Is that money CAD 30k enough or should i show more ? is the concept the more funds secures a better chance.
Lately the interest rate in India became very tempting and we repatriated all our funds in INR rupees and made a NRI FIXED Deposit.

Will there be any inquiry that initially funds were shown in Rials equivalent and now in Rupees. ?

But I would suggest that devaluation of Indian rupees ended my CAD 30,000 to current value of CAD 28,000. :(

Due to which we have not started to maintain funds again in Rials to compensate the difference.

Please advice....

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I would suggest you increase your savings to the equivalent CDN funds required. Keep a paper trail of your funds going from one currency to another and into the FD. Just make it clear to the VO they were your funds, you can explain in a cover letter and show documents for proof.

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have to submit personal net worth statement. Should it be followed by a bank statement or a bank certificate is enough? If bank statement is needed, what will be the time length of the statement?