abhi16691

May 13, 2018
Hello All,
Request ur hlp on below:

1. I got funds transferred to my saving account xxxxxxxx

2. Then Opened FD account yyyyyyyy on basis of saving account xxxxxxxx

3. On gift deed it mentioned that funds transferred to saving account xxxxxxxx

4. on bank letter I am planning to show only FD account yyyyyyyyy

So there is no relation shown between my bank letter FD account yyyyyyyyy and my gift deed saving account xxxxxxxx,

IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THIS SCENARIO????

Thanks in advance
I don't see any problem with it. When you ask for a proof of funds from the bank they usually mention all the accounts on one letterhead. As far as you can justify the amount in the account it is fine. To be on the safer side If I were you I'd mention it in notes to help the visa officer understand things better.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello All,
Request ur hlp on below:

1. I got funds transferred to my saving account xxxxxxxx

2. Then Opened FD account yyyyyyyy on basis of saving account xxxxxxxx

3. On gift deed it mentioned that funds transferred to saving account xxxxxxxx

4. on bank letter I am planning to show only FD account yyyyyyyyy

So there is no relation shown between my bank letter FD account yyyyyyyyy and my gift deed saving account xxxxxxxx,

IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THIS SCENARIO????

Thanks in advance
Why have you converted it to a FD account?

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Why have you converted it to a FD account?
The saving account is my secondary account and was dormant/inactive 3 months back, so didn’t want to show bank statements of this account.

From My primary account , emi’s for 2 house loans were getting deducted that’s why showing secondary account only

Both house loans are joint loans and I have changed the emi account to CO-applicants accounts.
So no emi is getting deducted from my primary account from last 2 months

Is it ok to show only my one account,secondary one or in other words, is it ok not to show my primary account as I am not showing any POF in my primary account

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I don't see any problem with it. When you ask for a proof of funds from the bank they usually mention all the accounts on one letterhead. As far as you can justify the amount in the account it is fine. To be on the safer side If I were you I'd mention it in notes to help the visa officer understand things better.
Thanks
I have option to create bank letter in my own format.
Showing all POF in my FD account
Nothing in my saving account.
Should I mention saving account in bank letter as it is contributing nothing.
I don’t want to mention saving account as I don’t want to show its bank statement from past 6 months because it was dormant/inactive 3 months back

mkhiabany1388

Jan 25, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have to apply for PR soon because my nomination is expiring in a month. I am currently in Canada. I started putting fund in my account from 4 months ago. I now have 15K in my account. Does CIC accept that? If I apply are they going to reject my application because of not having this fund in my account for 6 months? or they will ask me to show proof of fund again?

I really appreciate your help as it is a very stressful time for me.