+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi - I need a help - I have all the required funds in one of my account (Kotak), have few more accounts as well (HDFC and Citi).
Also two credit cards from two difference banks (Kotak and HDFC) and No loans -
Do I need to take PoF statement from all the banks (Kotak, HDFC and Citi) or only from the bank I have the funds to show? Please help. Thanks in advance
hey, if u have the required POF in once account you can submit that account only

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi - I need a help - I have all the required funds in one of my account (Kotak), have few more accounts as well (HDFC and Citi).
Also two credit cards from two difference banks (Kotak and HDFC) and No loans -
Do I need to take PoF statement from all the banks (Kotak, HDFC and Citi) or only from the bank I have the funds to show? Please help. Thanks in advance
Only from the bank where you have sufficient funds

Reactions: kathir_mms

tabish87

Jun 2, 2017
Hi ...i have a question regarding proof of funds for ITA, my father would be providing funds for immigration, would a gift deed and bank statement (one month) showing the amount in my account would be sufficient, i would be showing around CAD 35,000.00. or do i need to show gift deed and last 6 month bank statement (i have not used my bank account for the last couple years as i was using my company account).

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi ...i have a question regarding proof of funds for ITA, my father would be providing funds for immigration, would a gift deed and bank statement (one month) showing the amount in my account would be sufficient, i would be showing around CAD 35,000.00. or do i need to show gift deed and last 6 month bank statement (i have not used my bank account for the last couple years as i was using my company account).
You need to show gift deed, and also average balance of last 6 months on a balance certificate issued by the bank on its letterhead.

notusman

May 26, 2017
Hi,

With my current job i have accumulated 10,000 CAD as Gratuity (end of service benefits), can i use it as a Proof of funds along with my current bank balance?

Usman
received ITA 2 days ago.

drkunalrgupta

Jun 2, 2017
That's the point - For example, I have been raising these funds for several years and if something happens during these 6-months and i won't be able to have my money back i think i will have to forget about Canada for another few years (( By the way, requesting to show 6-months bank statements is not obligatory in each particular case.
It'd be a relief if they do not ask for last 6 months bank statement, coz I arranged the funds from my parents, which is obviously not borrowed, but a gift. I even have gift certificates for the same. Would that save me from any trouble?
Thanks in advance

v_sunny

May 17, 2017
Hey guys! I understand we could show gift deed from parents if we don't have sufficient balance.

I am currently in Canada on Study permit and got an ITA.

Can anybody throw some light on where can I show these funds? Is it ok to show it in my Indian account? or shall I transfer that amount here to Canada?

bukhari917

Mar 5, 2017
I have a farm house and an apartment but not enough bank balance. Can i show the property documents papers as proof of funds?
I don't want to sell it for now.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hey guys! I understand we could show gift deed from parents if we don't have sufficient balance.

I am currently in Canada on Study permit and got an ITA.

Can anybody throw some light on where can I show these funds? Is it ok to show it in my Indian account? or shall I transfer that amount here to Canada?
You can show any account opened anywhere across the world provided you're able to get the required letter from the bank

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
It'd be a relief if they do not ask for last 6 months bank statement, coz I arranged the funds from my parents, which is obviously not borrowed, but a gift. I even have gift certificates for the same. Would that save me from any trouble?
Thanks in advance
Heyyy, drkunalrgupta, stop worrying )) I arranged gift agreement from my parents and notarized it. By this time, Ontario province accepted it and now I am on the federal track - so far, all is okay))