+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
While providing IT From 16 along with my employment reference letter, does it matter if the digital signatures are invalid. I am not able to complete the sign due to time errors and as certificates have expired..

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
For bank where I only have credit card, is it sufficient to provide eStatement in the pdf format as available to me?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
While providing IT From 16 along with my employment reference letter, does it matter if the digital signatures are invalid. I am not able to complete the sign due to time errors and as certificates have expired..
It is not a problem but ITR is not mandatory

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
But the payments can be see in my bank account statement. Still is it fine if i do not provide these eStatements?
It happened with me also. I had an AMEX and other experts suggested that is not mandatory to provide the statement. If you're Keen on providing it you would need a signed and stamped one.

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
It happened with me also. I had an AMEX and other experts suggested that is not mandatory to provide the statement. If you're Keen on providing it you would need a signed and stamped one.
So is it fine if I dont show any of my credit cards? let the statement show that I am paying the dues for these credit cards?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
So is it fine if I dont show any of my credit cards? let the statement show that I am paying the dues for these credit cards?
It is fine, I had shown only those credit cards ( just outstanding and opening date) where I had an account which was part of POF.

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
I need some help badly. I am stuck with POF:

I do not want to show my salary account for POF as I already have required funds through other accounts.
But I a giving my salary slip as part of employment reference [since I am giving employment reference from my senior manager]
If I show my salary account, its statement would reflect the payments that I do for my other credit cards and loans.
Please suggest on what all i should show and how?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
I need some help badly. I am stuck with POF:

I do not want to show my salary account for POF as I already have required funds through other accounts.
But I a giving my salary slip as part of employment reference [since I am giving employment reference from my senior manager]
If I show my salary account, its statement would reflect the payments that I do for my other credit cards and loans.
Please suggest on what all i should show and how?
It is alright, you can choose to show whatever accounts you want. Loans taken for home, car and consumer durables don't impact your POF.
As long as there is no loan for POF, you're good.

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Thanks a lot Vishal !!!

1> Also, I have written an LOE stating that I will take help of my spouse account for POF. I got a letter with we both signing it. I hope it does not need to be notarized.
2> And regarding pdf quality, One of my section was getting more then 4 MB, so i had to compress it , and hence it's quality is bit low. I hope this is not an issue.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot Vishal !!!

1> Also, I have written an LOE stating that I will take help of my spouse account for POF. I got a letter with we both signing it. I hope it does not need to be notarized.
No need for notarization
2> And regarding pdf quality, One of my section was getting more then 4 MB, so i had to compress it , and hence it's quality is bit low. I hope this is not an issue.
Low quality is ok as long as it is readable clearly

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi Friends

Request urgent help on below mentioned queries.

I have 2 bank accounts in two different banks :

Account 1 : it is solely opened for EE and required funds are parked here
Account 2 : this is my salary account and mostly used for daily cash needs etc.

Query 1 : If i submit a Bank certificate from Account 1 only, will this be an issue ?
Query 2 : I had about 6000 CAD transferred from Account 2 to Account 1, 2 months ago, does this make it more important to provide Bank certificate for Account 2?
Query 3 : Account 2 is also linked with a Home Loan auto debit, if at all I submit the bank certificate for Account 2, the Home Loan will be exposed, how may this affect my application?
Query 4 : I have about 8000 CAD in Account 1 which credited by 20th April 2017 only, hence it completes only 2 months as on today, however most of this amount was transferred from Account 2 and my wife's bank account, how does it affect my application?

regards
Paramjeet