+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds Before and After ITA

batrap

Jun 2, 2014
I have got ITA in November and provided the docs then . For proof of funds i had shown my FDs which got expired now in Jan 2019 , though i have got them renewed but how do i update it with them . My consultant is saying that i should continue and if they ask for ot then i can update them with new fd's. Please advice . I am in favour of updating them right away so as to avoid any discrepancy or rejection , so please ket me know how do i update it ..

Regards
Prerna

spn1

Jul 28, 2019
I have got ITA in November and provided the docs then . For proof of funds i had shown my FDs which got expired now in Jan 2019 , though i have got them renewed but how do i update it with them . My consultant is saying that i should continue and if they ask for ot then i can update them with new fd's. Please advice . I am in favour of updating them right away so as to avoid any discrepancy or rejection , so please ket me know how do i update it ..

Regards
Prerna
Hi Prerna,

By expired, do you mean that the Fixed Deposits were matured and all the proceeds were deposited in your savings account?

Also, could you share how exactly had you shown FDs for PoF, i mean, in what format?

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
No issues. It's actually good to show genuinely increasing amount with salary each month. Your amount must be above the required amount when you submit documents. Do keep in mind the margin you need to maintain due to variation that might come in currency exchange rates. Maintain more amount than what is required. Good luck!
Hello sir
Just a quick query. When we file EE arnt we suppose to have 13k at that time. OR can we file EE without 13k cad and when ita is received, we can take it deed and complete the 13k cad.