+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds and Documention ???

Syedksa

Nov 1, 2015
Dear all
Q1. If Primary applicant does not have funds to proof, can i show funds from spouse bank account?
(Right now my wife is primary applicant bcoz she scored higher than me. And in few months time I will also create another Express entry profile in which i will be primary applicant. I don't know how situation changes in future who will be selected, so regarding proof of funds, will cic accept spouse bank account statement instead of primary applicant) (All Savings in Husband's A/c only :p)

Q2. I have much documentation to be scanned and explanation letters to be made during my holiday break.
Does any body know how much file size required for each document proof. And do we have to make color pdf files?
Example: I have 3 Passports old, I will scan all pages of every passport and keep it ready for future PR application in advance.
I hope you understand my question i am trying to ask.

Our express entry score is below 400 but We hope and pray to receive ITA Soon ;D

May all your wishes come true and Thanks for reading my comment and do pray for us :)

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syedksa said:
Dear all
Q1. If Primary applicant does not have funds to proof, can i show funds from spouse bank account?
(Right now my wife is primary applicant bcoz she scored higher than me. And in few months time I will also create another Express entry profile in which i will be primary applicant. I don't know how situation changes in future who will be selected, so regarding proof of funds, will cic accept spouse bank account statement instead of primary applicant) (All Savings in Husband's A/c only :p)
This should be fine, I think. If you're worried about it, you can have the spouse sign a statutory declaration stating that the funds are to be used by both applicants for the purpose of immigration.

Q2. I have much documentation to be scanned and explanation letters to be made during my holiday break.
Does any body know how much file size required for each document proof. And do we have to make color pdf files?
Example: I have 3 Passports old, I will scan all pages of every passport and keep it ready for future PR application in advance.
I hope you understand my question i am trying to ask.
The maximum file size is 4mb per file.
The pdfs do not have to be in colour.

Our express entry score is below 400 but We hope and pray to receive ITA Soon ;D
It is exceptionally unlikely that the score will drop this low. Have you looked into PNP ?

May all your wishes come true and Thanks for reading my comment and do pray for us :)

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
tsrik007 said:
How much money should we show in the bank account funds proof ? Is ir mandatory to show ?
The amount of money you need to show depends on the following factors:

* How many family members you have (including yourself)
* Which program you are applying under

Applying under CEC means you don't need to show any proof of funds. In all other cases, you must show proof of funds. The money in question cannot be borrowed from someone, and unless you can show a trail establishing it as firmly yours, must have been in your bank account for at least six months at the time of the application.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tsrik007 said:
How much money should we show in the bank account funds proof ? Is ir mandatory to show ?
As Aragorn said, it depends on the number of people in your family (including you):
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7+ $32,191