+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds after ITA

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Well, if they're asking for it, it becomes mandatory.
No its not. Please refrain from giving out wrong information.

You can move all of the work experience in PERSONAL HISTORY section and remove it from WORK HISTORY. They will not be needed in this case.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Okay. Thanks
So what are your suggestions for my initial question? Can I avoid show my husband's account in the POF section if I am showing it in the employment section? Can I show just one account which has all the funds for the POF section?
Just show one account which has all the funds for POF.
Husband is your dependent in EE profile, they don't want his work experience, bank accounts etc.

Reactions: NMS@

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
No its not. Please refrain from giving out wrong information.

You can move all of the work experience in PERSONAL HISTORY section and remove it from WORK HISTORY. They will not be needed in this case.[/QUOTE

Okay. I can do one thing. I can check in my account in the breakup section of my score whether they gave me any points for my husband's work experience. I will confirm this here also. This can be helpful for many others. Thanks for your input guys.

Other than that, is it okay to show just one bank account even if we have multiple accounts?

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Husband is your dependent in EE profile, they don't want his work experience, bank accounts etc.
Thankyou. That was really helpful information :)

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
You were right. I didn't get even a single point for my husband's work experience.

I wish I had known this earlier. Thank you so much for correcting me here :)

Thankyou thankyou thankyou :)

Reactions: Fahadkazmi

fantazee

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks a lot... this relieves a great stress
Car loan is paid in monthly installments from future income, hence they do not affect the POF (provided the amount is more than the required amount). In this case it is.
Please see below threads for reference:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-does-a-car-loan-and-mortgage-affect-proof-of-funds.505885/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/will-car-loan-affect-my-pr-application.606419/
lot

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
You were right. I didn't get even a single point for my husband's work experience.

I wish I had known this earlier. Thank you so much for correcting me here :)

Thankyou thankyou thankyou :)
@Fahadkazmi
Hi. Please refer to our conversation above. I am really confused about this again. How are you sure that I got no points for my husband's indian work experience? Last time I didn't check properly and actually overlooked my points breakage.

We are getting points for work experience under Section-C Skill Transferability. No where it is mentioned if this section gives points to the spouse or just the main applicant.

Section A is for main applicant and section B is for secondary applicant as per the CRS score distribution.

Please check this out for me and reply if you are very sure that they don't give points for spouse's foreign experience.

Really worried about this. Please help!

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
@Fahadkazmi
Hi. Please refer to our conversation above. I am really confused about this again. How are you sure that I got no points for my husband's indian work experience? Last time I didn't check properly and actually overlooked my points breakage.

We are getting points for work experience under Section-C Skill Transferability. No where it is mentioned if this section gives points to the spouse or just the main applicant.

Section A is for main applicant and section B is for secondary applicant as per the CRS score distribution.

Please check this out for me and reply if you are very sure that they don't give points for spouse's foreign experience.

Really worried about this. Please help!
Hi,
Yes Iam sure about it. I myself did not add my spouse work experience (although it was more than 3 years) as we were not getting any points.
Please use this link to find out:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You will not find any question that states "Whether your spouse has any work experience OUTSIDE Canada"
Only if spouse has work experience inside canada, you will get points otherwise no

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi,
Yes Iam sure about it. I myself did not add my spouse work experience (although it was more than 3 years) as we were not getting any points.
Please use this link to find out:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You will not find any question that states "Whether your spouse has any work experience OUTSIDE Canada"
Only if spouse has work experience inside canada, you will get points otherwise no
Okay thanks for confirming this :)