+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of fund please reply urgently

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
Hi All,

I recd my medicals and they asked me to show evidence of funds..Earlier i had submitted my bank statement which were in my name and some were joint with my father and some only in my hubby names....

Now i am in a dilemma since now is the critical time.....I have transfer the funds to my name and my and my hubby joint name bank account ..Can i take a bank certifcate for bal confirmation form the bank..will this be acceptable by them...or i need to show bank statements...since they have not mention that i need to submit statements and for how many months...they have just ticked..evidence of sufficient funds to be provided...Do i need to keep this balance till my visa is stamped or i can use soem money fromthis acct for my daily expenses....

will there be any prob...if i dont submit the similiar Stmt liek before...since now i learnt from forum that money ha to be in applicant account or joint account with applicant as first name.. i nned to submit this in nex 10 days...

please help..

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as it is in your account and you are the main applicants then it is fine. You can even have it in a join account with your husband as well.
They will have no way of finding out if you take out money from your account once you take out the statement. Dont worry about that, its your money and you can use it just make sure there are enaugh funds when you take out the statement (statement is the best option) and make sure you have the required funds when you land in Canada.