+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Fund Confusion

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Stanlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three months maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance
(Apologies for multi-postings, pls)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You have to prove you have the funds you claimed you had when you were sent the ITA or PNP nomination. If you cannot prove it then you need to have a good explanation why.