+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
this one is a bit complicated.
I am helping my aunt with her visitor visa. She lives in Spain and a resident of Spain but holds Indian passport.
Can someone who is a US citizen can be her financial supporter? Will US documents (proofs of financial support) be accepted?
What are different types of proofs a US citizen can provide?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
this one is a bit complicated.
I am helping my aunt with her visitor visa. She lives in Spain and a resident of Spain but holds Indian passport.
Can someone who is a US citizen can be her financial supporter? Will US documents (proofs of financial support) be accepted?
What are different types of proofs a US citizen can provide?
Visa officers assess the applicant to decide whether he/she meets the terms of Canada's immigration law.

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
:confused: i m pretty confused. I have read that document but my simple question is can a letter from the person providing money be from USA and attested in USA?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
:confused: i m pretty confused. I have read that document but my simple question is can a letter from the person providing money be from USA and attested in USA?
She needs to prove that she can pay for her travels. If she has a spouse they can agree to financially support her.